All Discussions (42535)

Sort by

I HOPE OAKE KILLS IT!

What's all this nonsense we should trade this guy for this guy and that guy for that guy? No, let's have some pride in our young fellas. After all - cometh the hour cometh the man! What, our second tier replacement guys are so totally useless they ca

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Johnny Suede Mar 17, 2010
Views: 11

Look what I found.

Sorry to start a whole topic on this, but I found something quite amusing as I was just reading through Joey Johns Daily Tele blog from yesterday.

Hi Joey, just want to ask you is parramatta suffering from big head sydrome? What i mean is friday nig

Read more…
36 Replies
Views: 33

Fans allowed on the field this Sunday!!

I just read in the Telegraph that the Club are allowing fans onto the field after the game on Sunday.

I think it is part of the Luke Burt Family Day.

Also, has anyone been onto the Eels website in the past few days.  Its been updated and is a bit mor

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1

what's your favorite halves combination?

Looks like we have 4 players who can fit into 2 spots.  Mortimer, Robson, K.Keating and Mateo. Who is your personal pick for 6 and 7?

1. Mortimer, Robson combo

2. Keating, Mortimer combo

3. Mateo, Mortimer combo

4. Mateo, Keating combo

5. Mateo, Robson c

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by slip Mar 17, 2010
Views: 20

Eels Round 6 and 7 Games Scheduled

NRL has released the next 2 matches.

Round 6 - Eels vs Bunnies at ANZ - Sunday 18 April 3pm. This match should be billed highly by Parramatta as it (should be) Hindy's match playing record for most games for the Eels. So there should be a massive cro

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by Groundy Mar 18, 2010
Views: 6

Everyone just harden the **** up

I am sick to death of people in the media, coaches, fans, and contributors to this website crying out for penalties and suspensions for contact to the head that is purely accidental. It is football for christs sake! There will inevitably, in most tac

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by Nidge Mar 17, 2010
Views: 21

Luke Burt Family Day

Sundayafternoon footy returns to Parramatta Stadium this weekend in a hugeclash between traditional rivals Parramatta and the Manly Sea Eagles,which will double as a celebration for wing Luke Burt's milestone 200thgame.

The Parramatta Eels will celebr

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 6

Inu or Reddy?

Having watched the Manly game last night I think Kris has to be retained for next week. Manly have big centres and I think Kris' physical defence is needed to combat that. Correct me if I'm wrong but whoever is in the side will line up on Williams an

Read more…
16 Replies
Views: 29

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to LB's discussion Tim Mannah on BA
"The fans are really starting to see through his shit now as reinforced by Mannah above . We know he has his cliques in the side and the guys who are completely comfortable earning a living playing under him pretending  to us and themselves they are…"
54 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to LB's discussion Tim Mannah on BA
"It's a little bit of everyone's fault. 
We are blessed over the years to have made some astute purchases in our spine and front row and it kept us amongst the better teams for a number of years. 
The Eels are a very reactive club and Brad Arthur is…"
1 hour ago
Shaun replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"Realistically based on who is off contract 2024/2025, I hope we look at one of these players::
- Kayal Iro - played good in the games I've watched / high energy. Not sure who mentioned we should have been looking at him in the off season?
- Ronaldo…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"He's only really intrested in single mothers doing it tough and crackheads anyways. Wonder what the going buy rate is for a stolen PS5 these days .  Word is desperate widows wedding rings is where he really makes his living.  Trolls the local papers…"
2 hours ago
More…