Blogs

Conflict of interest

So how do you manage a perceived possible conflict of interest with club decisions 🤔a coach has more than one child coming through the junior ranks ....... we have seen coaches with one like Cleary or Flanagan what about two 🤔what processes are in…

Read more…
47 Replies · Reply by Raptor Jesus 1 minute ago
Views: 471

Back up 9

Sombody mentioned Jayden Berrell in a post sometime back when there was discussion about support for Reed Mahoney.  Interesting article today ... seems he's still without a club.  There might be a good deal to be had…

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by MontoEel yesterday
Views: 696

Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving…

Read more…
114 Replies · Reply by Brett Allen 21 hours ago
Views: 973

Potential Squad 2022

Potential Signings 2022Mitch Rein- Decent backupJackson Ferris- Touted as a prospect centre for Cronulla. Noticed that he was off contract could be a great signing for us considering the lack of backs in our squad.Christian Crichton- Could be a good…

Read more…
28 Replies · Reply by KingGutho 22 hours ago
Views: 1641

Players to watch in 2022

Excuse me if the blog goes a bit long i will try to make it as short as possible, i thought i would go through in my opinion players to watch in 2022. It is a crucial year as it is the first time we are heading into a season being inches away from…

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by Electric Eel on Wednesday
Views: 1332

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Raptor Jesus replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"But the coach picked him 7 times. How strange."
1 minute ago
Raptor Jesus replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"The TCT are delusional optimists that think they have secret inside info. They don't. They keep saying Marata is going nowhere despite the increasing noise that he probably is. They say he loves the club - yet he's shopping himself to everyone else.…"
5 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Nope with them it's thee echo chamber it's rinse wash repeat the same shit.
Also very few of them have anything realistic that looks to be a better solution so why not call them out on it.
PS Greggs is one of these hit and run dopes has very little…"
6 minutes ago
Raptor Jesus replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Mate we need them to step up big time.
Greig couldn't play 15 minutes without puffing badly - get off the ciggies mate.
Rodwell - only played 1 first grade game.
Kaufusi - relegated behind a journeyman who was in better form."
6 minutes ago
"Exactly Blaze.
BA has proved in 2018 without super dominant forwards he has no plan B.
RCG is nearly irreplacable. How are we going to replace such a dominant forward for the same cost? The answer is we can't. We will have to pay far more money."
9 minutes ago
"Well said Alan."
13 minutes ago
Blaze replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"For a team that prides itself on its forward pack and all its momentum drives from the forward pack i.e when the forwards don't aim up and dominate we struggle to turn moment and loose. This will be a massive loss, he has been our best forward and…"
16 minutes ago
Simmoeel0891 replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"That is a crock of shit lmao. They are one the most political driven clubs in the west. Its about who you know there, not what you can do. 
 "
17 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"The people with the power (rich) love their lifestyle so will be reluctant to initiate change and those without power (poor) can't afford too.
The rich are the biggest hypocrites using china who do what they want to produce cheap throw away products…"
18 minutes ago
"What a strange take. You seriously think JA helps our attack more than Brown? JA plays like he is underwater. I've had this discussion with you before. You need to look beyond the terrible try assist stat. It is misleading.You forgot the most…"
19 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"This is it if one of the 3 youngsters can step up out of Greig Kaufusi & Rodwell then your rolling.You got RCG for another season him make sure we use him up and it allows the best of the rest to stake there claim.
Outside backs Cotric is a good fit…"
25 minutes ago
"The problem we have with that Rock is the JA factor. We don't want JA in the top 30 at all let alone the first choice backup half.
We need to sign someone to replace Smith if he is leaving. I wanted to sign Peachey but the club dragged their feet…"
27 minutes ago
"We need an NRL backup half and JA is not the answer.
Will Smith is only reserve grade standard yes - but that makes JA under 20s standard.
The Panthers had Burton and May as backups to their halves in their premiership year - we currently have JA…"
31 minutes ago
"Papalii will want a huge upgrade.
150k to probably 500k. More than double the cap impact."
32 minutes ago
"Both RCG and Paulo are vital to our success IMO.
It was no coincidence we wilted without RCG in the games he was injured.
Paulo is equally as important for dominating the middle, generating second phase play, fast play the balls etc. He has a…"
34 minutes ago
Mick replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"I think next year we will be competitive but the following year could be a decline "
41 minutes ago
More…