Blogs

Ky Rodwell released

Ky Rodwell has been released from the final year of his contract to join Wakefield Trinity in the Champsionship. After 5 games for the club between 2021 and 2022, with Ky the best of luck. Did not quite workout since the type of player he is suits…

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by LB 1 hour ago
Views: 479

Hayze Perham

I heard a rumour from a mate that's a Dog's fan si take it with a grain of salt. he might be coming back he's on the outs at the Dog's.I sure hope we can do better than him although he is also better then Lumelume Cini and Dunster that in itself is…

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by Frank The Tank 54 minutes ago
Views: 676

Jerome Lui tackle

Was Luia's tackle on Baily Simonsson deliberate??I think so.I think Luia would have know that the Eels would have struggled to cover his position.As soon as Simonsson went off the Pantehrs attacked that side of the field all afternoon.Lui was not at…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by The Captain on Sunday
Views: 293

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Mannah-Brow replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Maybe he should have gone looking for it"
10 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Not worried about their pace EA, it's more about how they work together "
31 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"4. Blaize Talagi 5. Sean Russell
pretty much won/lost here......can see this being an absolute massace.......seen nothing from Blaize yet for all his raps....wasnt great against the dogs tbh......this one is going to hurt....I would say season…"
46 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Axel's discussion Parramatta Eels enter race for Dragons youngster
"I'd go for this Tamale and James Schiller who is older and IMO better and more experienced...
Surely we can land one of these younguns."
49 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Moretti was playing on an edge too, more likely got less ball than Greig through the middle."
54 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Offside's discussion Hayze Perham
"Sacked??
Theyll be promoted!"
54 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Offside's discussion Hayze Perham
"That's the kind of signing we love...."
57 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"You reckon? My monies on Jnr..."
1 hour ago
Clintorian replied to Offside's discussion Hayze Perham
"I think the Dogs have proven he's not up to it, so I don't know why we would get him back.
He's no better than Asi or Blaise, so he's wasting a spot."
1 hour ago
Cumberland Eel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Probably injury "
1 hour ago
Cumberland Eel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Harper isn't that slow in fact I reckon he's faster than Junior Paulo "
1 hour ago
"Not a big fan of Brendan Hands to be honest. Rather Lussick for whole 80 mins"
1 hour ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Probably how they'll defend "
1 hour ago
Mannah-Brow replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"How is Moretti in front of Greig? Moretti made less metres than greigs post contact metres. What a joke."
1 hour ago
"Has he played 1st grade before "
1 hour ago
"I like the inclusion of Moretti! Not to sure about Harper on the wing. It's going to be a tough game. I think Nathan Brown will be out to prove a point. I really can't see the Eels pulling this game off especially if Moses and Gutherson aren't 100%"
1 hour ago
More…