Blogs

QUICK QUESTION

If the eels board decided to keep BA till the end or god forbid extend him yet again can eels members get rid of the board like other club's can or are they restricted to only getting rid of a couple of board members because of the new reforms ?   

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by CarloEEL2 3 minutes ago
Views: 89

No need to worry

Remember last year we were playing worse actually we got good at end snapped Storm 19 game winning streak and we're a decent hooker away from knocking out Panthers.Reserve your jusdement till after the season. 

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by Yeah Man 1 minute ago
Views: 81

Let's see some change

Another roller coaster performance from Parramatta. The most consistently inconsistent team in the league. I know it will fall on deaf ears as the club have their head buried in the sand but the changes that need to occur right away:1.brad Arthur…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Parrapowa 6 minutes ago
Views: 146

Worth noting

It was this time last year our form slump hit.Similar time in 2020Only this time we don't have the ladder position to offer security if only we front loaded our efforts 

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by LB 24 minutes ago
Views: 86

Eels schizophrenia

Can someone tell me a more schizophrenic team in the history of sport? We win well, we lose miserably.  Nothing in between.  We look like a top 4 team one week, we play like a bottom 4 team another. We have to be the biggest mystery in world…

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by EelsAgeMe 1 minute ago
Views: 120

This team always lets us down

A big win over the roosters in a absolute A1 performance, week later another bullshit performance. Another game getting pumped by 30. Lol to everyone that thinks we're doing anything this year. Top 4 is gone and washed. Our clubs an absolute…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by EelsAgeMe 27 minutes ago
Views: 111

How embarrsing

Honestly, we do we go from here? Another inconsistent, inept performance. A lot of them looked like they weren't interested in being out there tonight, such a lack of professionalism. With all the players leaving the club at the end of the season,…

Read more…
33 Replies · Reply by Acme 3 minutes ago
Views: 335

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Yeah Man replied to Yeah Man's discussion No need to worry
"We are the only team to beat Panthers at Penrith in 3ywars  and Storm in Melbourne.  We definitely have the ability to beat any team. Just need to bring when it counts.
 "
1 minute ago
Flow Basket replied to Yeah Man's discussion No need to worry
"Yeah se let's bring it home 
Fist punch x 2"
1 minute ago
EelsAgeMe replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Eels schizophrenia
"Patience? Yeah, you're right. Another 36 years should do it."
1 minute ago
MontoEel replied to Bert de Naturál✌️™'s discussion Over to you Mark O’Neil & Jim Sarantinos-
"They're too gutless to do anything. We live in age where we don't like to offend anyone. "
2 minutes ago
Acme replied to Anthony Murr's discussion How embarrsing
"It's hard to watch. So bloody frustrating."
3 minutes ago
The Captain replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels
"Very fair assessment. We have definitely regressed this year. This is in part because the 6 agains aren't giving the top teams as many blow out scores. 
Our spine was missing tonight. Dylan was invisible and I wish Mahoney was invisible because he…"
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Frankie Fong's discussion QUICK QUESTION
"Yeh Shawn you said that 
but it's pretty simple 
and I don't like it "
3 minutes ago
Kurupt Sez fk off BA replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Eels schizophrenia
"I got to try some of this fuck wingeing."
3 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Yeah Man's discussion No need to worry
"Cheers for that I'll be positve instead. Can't wait till we play and win in the Grand Final. 2022 is going to be a great year. I'm so excited."
4 minutes ago
Tad replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Opacic to the bench
"To be honest, Mannah If I was on the bench and asked to go on in the last 4 minutes of a game like this one.I would refuse to go on to be part of the humiliation. It is an absolute insult to be put in this situation"
5 minutes ago
Kurupt Sez fk off BA replied to Kurupt Sez fk off BA's discussion Parramatta- Playing shitcunts into form since 1987!
"Lol"
6 minutes ago
Kurupt Sez fk off BA replied to Kurupt Sez fk off BA's discussion Parramatta- Playing shitcunts into form since 1987!
"Looks like you don't read too good, but that's okay, we'll include you."
6 minutes ago
Parrapowa replied to Josh d's discussion Let's see some change
"Arthur out 
ciraldo in 
moses out
brown to 7
bring Burton in with ciraldo to play 6 
waqa to wing 
simonson bye bye 
Angus Crichton in to 12 
matto stays 13 
drop lane to the bench and find a second rower from somewhere 
we can only dream 

"
6 minutes ago
Bert de Naturál✌️™ posted a discussion
Unfortunately, for the long suffering members and fans, only you two clueless gimps can right the ship.We just hit an iceberg. What's your course of action?Its just so frustrating and disheartening watching this play out year after year.Im spent. 
7 minutes ago
Shawn peters replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Eels schizophrenia
"Just need a bit of patience and stop fu@k wingeing"
8 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion QUICK QUESTION
"How long has it been since eels members have had a say in who is on the board ? "
8 minutes ago
More…