Blogs

SIGNINGS

The Dawgs just signed Xerri.Mahoney Sutton Kikau Xerri Pele TPJ  who else am I missing?Brown courted by Dolphins for huge $$ , Moses the same by Dogs / TigersI hope we have one big sign announcement and no not just Kapow either.Guth - Sivo -…

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by BEM 27 minutes ago
Views: 699

Interesting times

NRL newcomers the Dolphins are growing increasingly confident in their chase for star Parramatta five-eighth Dylan Brown, potentially giving Wayne Bennett the dream halves partnership of the future.The talk is the Dolphins will go in excess of…

Read more…
131 Replies · Reply by Coryn Hughes 17 minutes ago
Views: 2027

Socceroos Win !

Well done to Arnie and the boys magnificent 1 nil win against #10 ranked Denmark. They are through to the last 16 to either play, Poland, Argentina or Saudi Arabia The only other time we made the second stage was in the Harry Kewell, Tim Cahill,…

Read more…
33 Replies · Reply by Mitchy yesterday
Views: 441

Bwahahaha Matterson

Matterson is now asking the nrl to overturn his initial plan to take the 3 game suspension and now wants to pay the 4k fine in order to play Round 1.   After initial saying he had to take a stand against these large fines, Matterson is now saying he…

Read more…
49 Replies · Reply by Blue Eel on Thursday
Views: 1221

Eels facilities

Did everyone see this ? Particularly those not in syd For chn 7Great facilities - esp for junior sport too club should be following the lead and spending the coin too on keeping elite players for the elite…

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by Mitchy on Monday
Views: 848

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

L3gEndTHECROWE3LS replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"I am the same with INSUX. Hate the music. I think I was the only person in Aust that wasnt sad that MH hung himself."
10 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Alfred's discussion Interesting times
"100% it'll make them stronger but  they aren't in a position to win the comp though this is the thing.Moses definitely makes them better no doubt but enough to win he comp no chance.
This is what I'm getting at with both our halves going else where…"
17 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"Sorry PT47 but disagree. 
Hate there music with a passion and will even go as far to change stations if one of their songs start to play."
24 minutes ago
BEM replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"Have Taupau and Allen even been announced or confirmed in any way?
As for going better next year, our roster has weakened so not sure about that.
Also a lot will depend on our halves situation. If one or both halves sign elsewhere for 2024 onwards,…"
27 minutes ago
SneakyEel replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"I reckon the signings are quite good so far. Hopgood, Hodgson, Taupau, Murchie, Allan, Momoisea and ASI are great buys. I actually predict we go better this year 

Gutherson
Sivo
Allan
Penisini
Blake
Brown
Moses
Campbell-Gillard
Hodgson
Paulo…"
34 minutes ago
ParraTrooper47 replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"They were a good band Bem and Nick's/McVie as lead vocals they were good to the eyes as well. Certainly not up there with the likes of Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple etc but very good in their own right "
1 hour ago
Tin Tim replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"Yes correct!! NRL are corrupt you only have to look at certain teams, rub of the green? You be the judge. "
2 hours ago
Tin Tim replied to Alfred's discussion Interesting times
"Lost faith with this club, can't even keep our spine together. I've given them loyalty all my life, these players turn their back to us all. Not the players fault I guess, this falls squarely at the clubs feet. If the Storm & Roosters & Penrith can…"
2 hours ago
BEM replied to Alfred's discussion Interesting times
"That comes with 36 years of failure."
2 hours ago
BEM replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"At his best, Allen is way better than Simonsson and probably Blake to.
Unfortunately he has been far from his best since joining the dogs."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"Unfortunately i do not see Greig getting a look in, i hope i am wrong. Makatoa, Momoisea and Rodwell are all ahead of him at this stage."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"I do not get the Allen signing as he is not better than what we currently have. I wouldn't have him at this stage over Blake, Simonsson, Dunster or even Russell to be fair. We do not actually need him, if anything i would focus on someone like…"
2 hours ago
Michael Ericson replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"Ah fucken awesome enjoy can't believe they are back lol "
2 hours ago
Mack replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"I'll be watching TISM today at Good Things."
2 hours ago
BEM replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"RIP
No offence to the recently departed but Fleetwood Mac are trash and one of the worst bands ever."
2 hours ago
ParraTrooper47 replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"Never heard of Fleetwood Mac? "
2 hours ago
More…