Blogs

Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels

After being totally outplayed by the Dragons last week, the Eels head to the capital to take on pRicky's Raiders.We haven't won in Canberra since 2006. Again we see Matterson out and I'm starting to think he's about as useful as a solar powered…

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by Bear 4 minutes ago
Views: 184

Matterson ruled out

The Parramatta Eels squad named to take on the Canberra Raiders in Round Six has been reduced to 19.With 24 hours until kick off, Ryan Matterson and Joey Lussick drop off.Matterson has been ruled out suffering ongoing symptoms of concussion.Isaiah…

Read more…
33 Replies · Reply by colin hussey 54 minutes ago
Views: 961

Center

We haven't filled our top 30 roster. And for us to really compete this year we need a quality centre. Who's out there and why are we not chasing some quality ? Unless part know something about Mennings but looking at his insta he doesn't look like…

Read more…
53 Replies · Reply by Coryn Hughes 16 hours ago
Views: 1607

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Pickled eel replied to Pickled eel's discussion Obstruction in the play the ball - Storm the protected species
"Young Archibald is mostly blue, rescue from the central coast. Your two look lovely.  Nice dogs blues, not too friendly with people and good time keepers. Love boat? Where's the bar?"
1 minute ago
Bear replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"Arthurs team, by that do you mean not your team? Your possibly on the wrong forum then Chiefy????"
4 minutes ago
BEM replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"Canberra 48 Parra 0
MOM Hodgson 
Parra to continue there 15 year losing streak in the nation's capital and wil make it 3 consecutive games in Canberra without troubling the scoreboard. "
12 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to Pickled eel's discussion Obstruction in the play the ball - Storm the protected species
"Is that a blue cattle dog on your avatar? Good blog and welcome aboard the Love Boat."
14 minutes ago
Chiefy replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"I'm expecting a mistake riddled game as usual from Arthur's team. It's either rocks or diamonds and it's all due to risk management. When you watch the Panthers, they play a very low risk game plan with minimal offloads in their own half and passing…"
15 minutes ago
Grasshopper replied to Mr Analyst's discussion Arthur puts Arthur on notice
"That's funny"
29 minutes ago
HKF replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"Raiders 28-6
I really can't see where the eels points are coming from, moses is too impatient and has regressed since the early rounds last season,  wighton and whitehead are going to terrorise will Smith on that right edge."
34 minutes ago
Pickled eel replied to Pickled eel's discussion Obstruction in the play the ball - Storm the protected species
"Any news about JWH ? He was more of a "Thanks for coming" last night. It's always nice to see storm get mongreled."
37 minutes ago
"Sausage fingers and possibly the dram or two of port. "
42 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"Raiders by plenty, MOM the pommy halfback"
44 minutes ago
"Soup is the unsung hero in the culinary world. And Slugg your dry wit cannot be copied. Thanks for the welcome"
44 minutes ago
GRUNTA replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"Yes, if we play a smart and enthusiastic game but go down by a few points, I can live with that."
50 minutes ago
colin hussey replied to Mr Analyst's discussion Matterson ruled out
"That's what I was thinking as well.  Puts a full forward line up on the bench."
54 minutes ago
Parrapete replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels
"Not confident, but I hope we give a better account of ourselves than last week. Raiders by 6."
57 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr Analyst's discussion Arthur puts Arthur on notice
"Maybe so physically speaking, I believe in general women are stronger mentally than men."
1 hour ago
Slugg replied to Pickled eel's discussion Obstruction in the play the ball - Storm the protected species
"Welcome Pickle I'm Slugg I don't know anything about footy I don't read copy and paste or Trump blogs. I  make soup a lot and I'm very nice. "
1 hour ago
More…