1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Forum Discussions (32,827)

Blog Replies Latest Activity

tuimavave afualo

one of our best u20s back next to greg.L going to leave us next season to link up with luke burt at the titains! another junior let go agai…

By SKURRSKURR in Parra Blogs

4 11 minutes ago
Reply by 20eel13

Word For The Day

Season just finished and I’m already counting the minutes till the new season kicks off. Thought I’d count down each day with a word for th…

By Frank The Tank in Trash Blogs

940 19 minutes ago
Reply by Frank The Tank

who would you sign

when a blog about josh mansour appeared on here we read a lot of comments about why we need a prop before a winger . well lets say every pr…

By nudger in Parra Blogs

37 40 minutes ago
Reply by Brett Allen

Billy Graham Dies at 99!

The Rev. Billy Graham, a North Carolina farmer’s son who preached to millions in stadium events he called crusades, becoming a pastor to pr…

By The Monto’s Accountant in Trash Blogs

43 49 minutes ago
Reply by Khagan

Taka playing second row.

Personally I think this bloke will struggle to play in forwards. Considering the workload and amount of tackles this guys endure in the sea…

By ManuMau in Parra Blogs

12 51 minutes ago
Reply by Braeden Kelly

female hosts on tv nrl

watched nrl 360 on fox last night. ben ikin  was not available to host  so who fills in? yvonne sampson.why do fox see her as the face of n…

By nudger in Parra Blogs

41 55 minutes ago
Reply by John Eel

One of our best is not well.....

One of our favourite and driest posters "Sluggy" rang me this morning from Blacktown Hospital. Unfortunately he had a bad fall yesterday af…

By Poppa in Top Blogs

99 1 hour ago
Reply by colin hussey

No Rush for Fafita on Blues.

Interesting to read Andrew Fafita hasn't made up his mind whether he wants to represent NSW yet. Do you think, this is the problem we have…

By Tin Tim in Parra Blogs

14 1 hour ago
Reply by John Eel

Eels after mansour

Reading on social media, Facebook that we are mansour on big money deal to replace semi. Be good buy but surely we need a prop not more bac…

By Jack in Parra Blogs

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Jack

Wentworthvile team list vs Newcastle

Talking points include - Kaysa Pritchard looks to have been placed  permanently behind King as our number one dummy half now that both are…

By Chief in Parra Blogs

21 3 hours ago
Reply by Tad "living in a world of spin"

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service