Blogs

Eels Blogs

Referees Chosen for Semis

So the NRL decide on the refs for the weekend game - a day early! And they’ve dropped Ashley Klein who I thought had a great game - sounds like a Bellamy / Smith influenced decision Both Cummins and Atkins get a second chance at ousting us on…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Kenny Power 22 minutes ago

David Fifita

Curious as to others thoughts.. with David Fafita free to negotiate with other clubs from November 1st, what bearing may yesterdays result have on his intent to stay with the Broncos?Parramatta are building something special for years to come, the…

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by Electric Eel 5 minutes ago

SECRET NRL LETTER DISCOVERED

The NRL has taken the unprecedented step of writing directly to the Brisbane Broncos after their loss to the Eels.Dear Brisbane Broncos,As the governing body of the NRL competition, it is vital that we monitor the activities of each club to ensure…

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by GRUNTA 1 hour ago

Have we been dudded again

Melbourne losing has us playing Melbourne ranked 1 in Melbourne then should we win Roosters ranked 2 while manly ranked 6 play Souths ranked 3 then Raiders ranked 4 if they win. In my mind Eels ranked 5 should be playing the lowest ranked loser…

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by HKF 1 hour ago

Momentum very powerful

From the moment we defeated manly last week and secured 5th spot and drew the Broncos I was extremely confident we would win well and I expected 20+ to be honest.  They were cooked and we were building .  Even Terrible refs could stop this mismatch…

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Mick 1 hour ago

BA THE BUSH COACH KUDOS

In my lifetime,  I have never watched our Eels win a premiership,  but,  our Bush Coach has actually changed the team and the club to the best times since Brian Smith was here. After watching the Eels rack up fifty in style and break all sort of…

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Goyoueels 1 hour ago

BA THE BUSH COACH KUDOS

In my lifetime,  I have never watched our Eels win a premiership,  but,  our Bush Coach has actually changed the team and the club to the best times since Brian Smith was here. After watching the Eels rack up fifty in style and break all sort of…

Read more…
0 Replies

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!