All Discussions (42552)

Sort by

Bagging Matt Keating!

The continual bagging of Matt Keating (and consequent applause of Kevin Kingston) by some of the dimmer bulbs on this forum is becoming a bit of a yawn. Let it be known that I like Kingston and would be happy to see both he and Robson in our colours

Read more…
29 Replies
Views: 25

1Eyed Eel is now mobile

I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned when we first switched over to the new site that this site was less mobile friendly than the previous site. Well, I'm pleased to let you all know that we're now 100% mobile. On your mobile web browse

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 22

Backline 2010?

Has anyone heard what our backline will look like in 2010? Hayne Burt Inu Reddy Grothe are doing a pretty good job at the moment. I can't see who's going to drop out for Tahu. Grothe to the back row maybe? Maybe someone to 5/8 with Mortimer to half.

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Zanich Aug 8, 2009
Views: 29

Well done Captain

I just wanted to give a shout-out to our captain, Nathan Cayless, who I reckon is playing as well as he ever as over the past month. He's truly been the unsung hero of our recent performances. He contributed 190 metres from 22 hitups on the weekend a

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 42

Robson and Lowrie

I just read in the syd morn herald that Osbourne is offering extensions to Robson and Lowrie. "These two guys have been in really good form recently and we want them to stay,"Also read over the weekend or Friday just gone that Smokin' knocked back th

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by timbodavo Aug 3, 2009
Views: 23

My Team to take on Knights

Bourbon Man and associates, Please do not comment .1.J.Hayne2.L.Burt3.K.Inu4.J.Reddy5.E.Grothe6.D.Mortimer7.K.Keating8.N.Cayless9.M.Keating10.F.Moimoi11.N.Hindmarsh12.T.Lowrie13.F.Mateo14.K.Kingston15.J.Galauvo16.T.Mannah17.B.Smith

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Tragiceel Oct 15, 2013
Views: 20

shane shackleton

i know some people might think this blog is a waste of space but there arent any blogs where i could leave this as a comment.at the start of the season he was clearly gunning it and was rewarded with a city origin birth. Now i dont watch much rooster

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 32

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Arthur will need to be handcuffed and frog matched out of the joint. No way he leaves voluntarily. He knows his best chance as a 1st grade coach is at Parra, no other club would be as dumb as our board that's for certain."
5 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Mike Mehall-Woods Article: Steve McNamara can save South Sydney, but if they appoint Bennett, Parra should swoop in.
"😂😂"
10 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion Mike Mehall-Woods Article: Steve McNamara can save South Sydney, but if they appoint Bennett, Parra should swoop in.
"I don't mind this. It does seem that Bennett is going to Souths from yesterdays presser. If we miss out, or as it appears, we don't show any interest, this seems a good option. Need someone who is going to shake the joint up a bit. But who knows…"
30 minutes ago
LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"We have a few needs. 2 wingers, a prop, edge back-rower and Utility. Get someone like Bennett and can get quality in all those."
32 minutes ago
More…