All Discussions (42559)

Sort by

The Keating Brothers

Matt Keating showed nothing against the Dragons. We should have kept Kingston, As for Kris, He only got like 15 minutes game time, but had little to no impact in attack. I know its really early in the season, But I'm sorry Bother Keating brothers nee

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by mello_79 Mar 15, 2010
Views: 9

Sterlo

I really don't know if Sterlo is an EEL man or not, but if he is, I really hate when he tip against the EELS I have been in many tipping comps over the years and I have neve tip against the EELS. 

I don't care what any one else says, but  you should n

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Joey Mar 15, 2010
Views: 1

2010 Jerseys

I was under the impression that the vintage 1981 style jersey including the classic Eels logo wasn't going to be reintroduced until the 2011 season.I didn't hear any comments by the commentary team or any recent blogs on here.. what's the deal?They l

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by jamesy Mar 14, 2010
Views: 27

Welcome to new members

Just wanted to welcome any new members who might have picked up one of the song sheets last night that Tony made and handed out and have come by the site to check it out and hopefully become a member.

Hopefully, you find this a place where you can c

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 8

bagging the team we support

I can honestly say that parra may have lost against the drag queens their defence was great and attack at times on the money but for their so called fans they dont deserve a bagging they will build on last nights performance. ive been going for them

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by anthony Mar 14, 2010
Views: 4

Missing Keving Kingston

Yesterday showed me that we really missed Keving Kingston and his agression.

I think in that 45-65 minute mark where the game was really in the balance, his presence and mongrel might have got us over the line.

Im not a fan of turning halfbacks/5/8's

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by David Mar 14, 2010
Views: 4

WARM UP

I thought Parra were a bit flat in the warm up, then when you see the Dragons warm up it was really pumping, Dragons got off to a good start, but even though we were not great tonight we only lost by six.Bring on Manly.

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Tony Bongo Mar 14, 2010
Views: 10

Hayne/Grothe incident

Can all those who wonder why Hayne isn't picked as fullback, captain and coach of the Australian team please take careful note of an incident that occurred around the 70th minute (roughly) of the game tonight.

St George put a nicely weighted kick in t

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 5

Robson V Keating

Robson played average and his kicks didnt offer much wahtsoever. (not excusing everyone else, they sucked too)

Can keating start at 7 now? if not how many games should robson get?

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by John Mar 13, 2010
Views: 13

S. Shackleton

i Thought he Played well until he did the ballerina splits in his first run in the second half...ouch!

how many games is he supposed to be out for? it looked very painful to watch.

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Hugh Mar 13, 2010
Views: 12

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"True. At least at fullback, he won't need to make as many tackles in the front line. Also, as the Broncos have Blazing, Reece-lightning speed, he might not miss that many tackles. Hopefully, he kills it (fingers and toes crossed)."
36 minutes ago
Space Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"He's not that good and that comes down to the coach - can't tackle for shit"
40 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I always said he was a half, with Sanders going, that was the option to develop him, and I am not talking now, in NSW Cup where he can learn to tackle. The aim should be preparing him to play half from that perspective and he should not be in FG…"
41 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I suppose it makes sense Talagi & his agent are out gold-digging for opportunities. It's as common as kids peeing in pools. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Or maybe he wants out of the club for whatever reasons, despite been given opportunities at NRL…"
43 minutes ago
More…