All Discussions (42559)

Sort by

Well done Captain

I just wanted to give a shout-out to our captain, Nathan Cayless, who I reckon is playing as well as he ever as over the past month. He's truly been the unsung hero of our recent performances. He contributed 190 metres from 22 hitups on the weekend a

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 42

Robson and Lowrie

I just read in the syd morn herald that Osbourne is offering extensions to Robson and Lowrie. "These two guys have been in really good form recently and we want them to stay,"Also read over the weekend or Friday just gone that Smokin' knocked back th

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by timbodavo Aug 3, 2009
Views: 23

My Team to take on Knights

Bourbon Man and associates, Please do not comment .1.J.Hayne2.L.Burt3.K.Inu4.J.Reddy5.E.Grothe6.D.Mortimer7.K.Keating8.N.Cayless9.M.Keating10.F.Moimoi11.N.Hindmarsh12.T.Lowrie13.F.Mateo14.K.Kingston15.J.Galauvo16.T.Mannah17.B.Smith

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Tragiceel Oct 15, 2013
Views: 20

shane shackleton

i know some people might think this blog is a waste of space but there arent any blogs where i could leave this as a comment.at the start of the season he was clearly gunning it and was rewarded with a city origin birth. Now i dont watch much rooster

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 32

TAHU

Does anyone know if Tahu has signed on the dotted line or not? was just concerned cause nothing has been said for a while..

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by wizard Feb 21, 2013
Views: 2

Paul Osbourne is a champion

During the game today at shark park, Paul Osbourne was walking through the grandstand with David Gallop. I pulled him up, shook his hand and told him he was doing a fantastic job. Gallop kept walking and looked behind him to see where Osbourne was as

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by wizard May 11, 2013
Views: 31

Bulldogs make a play for Mateo

Typical Bulldogs....PARRAMATTA star Feleti Mateo has held secret talks with Bulldogs powerbrokers about walking away from the Eels with one year remaining on his contract.In a move that has ignited a war of words between two of the NRL's fiercest riv

Read more…
17 Replies
Views: 22

It's one of those weekends!

Well so far we've seen some upsets/unexpected results, the Cowboys beat the Titans; the Raiders smashed the Broncos; both the Roosters and Warriors are doing quite well and looking like victors in their respective games despite not being favourites..

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Djl Aug 2, 2009
Views: 27

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Yes we want a Bennett to come in, nothing else is going to change so might as well try to win a premiership. "
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"This is what I've been saying for awhile now.
Parras key signing isn't the head coach it's the director of football someone with the road map of how to look at the club as a whole and have the big picture plan.
This is what our board aren't…"
2 hours ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"What you're saying makes sense to me Pimpin. The influence of a coach is massive in keeping who you want to keep."
2 hours ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Marcelo Montoya.
With regards to Sivos kick returns what no one has mentioned is wear and tear.Sivo is 30 yrs old and these soft tissue injuries are seemingly catching up with him.I also don't think this guy has played a full season in the last 3…"
2 hours ago
More…