All Discussions (42521)

Sort by

Double-up blogs

Guys, I'm just letting everyone know that I'm going to be a little more proactive in deleting double posts. So if you see your blog go missing, it will just be that I've deleted it for this reason. I'll try and indicate in the original post that its

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 20

Predicted Finish

hey guys i was playing around on the nrl finals predictor on nrl.com nad we can end up as high as 4th if results go our way. i think that doesnt matter and we shouldn't be thinking of that and we should take it one game at a time. has anyone noticed

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by mark10for Aug 10, 2009
Views: 6

Well done Parramatta

When the new board came in, and then subsequently new CEO Paul Osbourne, all Eels fans hoped for a change for the better. Not just on the football field, but also in terms of how the club interacted with its fans. Over the last few years, as an Eels

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 22

Golden Boot is Back

If this season has show us one thing, it's that a bit of tough love never hurt anyone. At various stages, throughout this season Daniel Anderson hasn't been afraid of making the hard decisions. Like dropping Kris Inu. Or Ben Smith. Or like taking the

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 33

Keating VS Robson discussion

When we were faced with the constant debate whether keating or kingston is the better hooker ( for the record its kingston ) TKBK put up a blog and i enjoyed reading peoples opinions, now we are faced with a different yet similar dilemma.KK- Strength

Read more…
67 Replies · Reply by Darkie Eel Jan 10, 2010
Views: 10

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Your Matt Cameron snow flake is starting gain momentum Mutts I don't know if it's a good thing on here 😂 "
27 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Paul Kent involved in Street fight video
"What, like he uses his mentally disabled child to escape contracts ?   And he takes a wage from the Ricky Stuart foundation ?  Hitler was too good a human to associate with Ricky Stuart. "
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EA's discussion Lomax Clause
"Carefull , Kent might come looking for you . I dare say we have seen the last of that flog now.  Him getting speartackled into the tree was pricesless. "
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EA's discussion Lomax Clause
"Maybe he wanted him to meet the Princess since Dylboobs didn't work out ? "
3 hours ago
More…