Replies

• What, like he uses his mentally disabled child to escape contracts ?   And he takes a wage from the Ricky Stuart foundation ?  Hitler was too good a human to associate with Ricky Stuart. 

• Kenty is a  hobbit ! Little man syndrome. If it wasn't for his mates he would be in hospital!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• So he's the one always preaching about players behaving themselves yet he's acting like fricking moron. 

What a dick!

• Being Gordon back to 360!

• I enjoy watching 360 when Kent wasn't there and Tallis was in his place,now he thinks it's his show.

• Karma again. Surely his Fox days are over. Hypocritical fool.

• Tackle was only slightly above the horizontal ... clearly milking for a penalty  😂

•  I love the commentary at the end over the top of the first video.

He nearly 60yo and still getting into fights acting like he still in his 20s.  Meanwhile he has a go at real footy players who still teenagers  or early 20s for wrestling with mates after a few beers.

• I bet it was Chief stating to him he is wrong BA is at fault and you're a unicorn. Kent then took offence.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"Gutho eventually splitting the 9 with MA would be interesting. That might be further down the track but could work a treat. "
24 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"The problem I see with the 4 players into not enough positions is competition which is exactly what we need.
No one of those 4 guys should be pencilled in.Much like a horse race there will be favourites.If anyone wants Guthos spot as an example is…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"I recon Lomax and Penisni will be centre. Simmo, Gutho and Talagi will have to work their way around it. Simmo has been great on the wing. I recon Gutho starts at 1 and Talagi 14. Eventually they may swap."
13 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Sean Russell
"if Moses / Gutho was playing, definitey would have whinged for it to be overturned lol"
21 minutes ago
More…