All Discussions (42559)

Sort by

NEW LEADERSHIP

I know this blog might cause some controversy, but I am just throwing it out there. Before you read on, I am not saying this because we lost one game...

Before I get to the present year, let me go back to the 2001 GF. Parra were smashed by Newcastle b

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by YDIDISAYIDO Mar 12, 2010
Views: 5

PRESSURE-none

I think we need to put more pressure on opposition team kickers. i  know it is only round 1 but it has happened last year too. Jamie soward had too much time and yardage before having to make the kick, yes he did put one out on the full but most of h

Read more…
0 Replies · Reply by Grunta "Big Eel" Potato Mar 12, 2010
Views: 8

SWARM UPDATE

UPDATE: Ok, Tony has been truly working his magic. He's just had a meeting with the Stadium manager, has approval to bring the bongos in and the Swarm is going to get its own area each week.

Just a reminder, Tony will be at Sterlos from 3pm until ab

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 50

Reddy in doubt - Inu on stand-by

Joel Reddy is in doubt for tonight's match against the Dragons, with Krisnan Inu on standby to take his place.

Reddy is struggling with a hamstring problem, according to 1Eyed Eel's sources, although he has not yet been ruled out.

While Matt Cooper

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 29

Cowboys Chasing Keating

PARRAMATTA will head into tonight's season opener against St George Illawarra under pressure to retain Kris Keating after it emerged North Queensland had become the latest club to express an interest in the halfback.

While Cowboys officials deny thei

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Obi Wan Mar 12, 2010
Views: 3

Missing shorts sponsor

The Eels today sent out a media release as per below announcing a "partnership" with the Parramatta City Council.

Unfortunately, the subtext of this announcement is we've failed to sell our shorts sponsorship for the start of the season. Given that

Read more…
11 Replies
Views: 23

False dawns of past leave Eels wary

Parramatta skipper Nathan Cayless claims the lessons of campaigns past will ensure the Eels don't get caught up in the hype that has some pundits engraving their name on the NRL premiership trophy before a ball has been kicked in the 2010 season.

With

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 4

Membership cards

OMG...I still haven't received my membership cards yet...

WTF

Chick told me to wait til Thursday and if not then call them up on Friday and they'll arrange an alternative...seriously WTF...

argh I'm pissed off.

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Jabby Jabz Mar 12, 2010
Views: 28

Match Preview: R1 vs Dragons

So here we go. Round One and it's a cracker. The Eels go head-to-head again with the Dragons after that famous semi-final last year when the mighty Blue and Gold were able to defy all odds to knock the minor premiers out the of competition.

Ironica

Read more…
17 Replies
Views: 14

INU

I'd really like inu to stay. I mean when he was in top form a couple of years ago and clubs were after him he stayed, I say take a pay cut and work your way up. he might get a chance this year..

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Michael G Mar 11, 2010
Views: 1

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"😂😂"
4 minutes ago
Gaz Nelson replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Lussick is good except for his passing, running, creating for team mates, kicking game, game awareness. Other-wise stellar "
4 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Haha Pat O'Hanlon 🤣"
5 minutes ago
"This"
5 minutes ago
More…