INU

I'd really like inu to stay. I mean when he was in top form a couple of years ago and clubs were after him he stayed, I say take a pay cut and work your way up. he might get a chance this year..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• .......................... dude i think i hear crickets
  • I really hope we can keep inu too. I would lose grothe before inu. Not many people have mentioned his importance as a back up goal kicker. In my opinion, when he gets the kicking duties on a regular basis, he is as good if not better than burt, and who doesn't love how he smiles before he kicks!

Scenario I don't like is if we lose Inu. What happens if Burt gets injured during the season? who gets goal kicking duties then? whoever it would be, most likely wouldn't be as good as Inu.
  • Morts would get kicking duties is my guess.
  • thanks for that..
  • Inu needs to deliver. He has never recovered from hurting his ankle and was in danger of not being able to run out of sight in a dark night last year.

Time to speed up or go. IMO Id pick jono Wright before Inu
  • He'll end up doing an Ash Graham if we let him go. Ash struggled to come back from a serious leg injury and lost a good deal of pace, but as soon as he headed to NQ he showed some real potential.

I think Inu is only one backline injury away from getting back in to the team. You never go very long without at least one injury. And who knows, maybe he'll play tomorrow night. They wouldn't have him on an extended bench if there wasn't a risk of one of the others being unable to play. Maybe Hayne and his sternum?
  • im with u buddy id rather a inu tahu combo then a groth
    inu loves the club and will be guttered if he had no choice but to leave
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"😂😂"
15 minutes ago
Gaz Nelson replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Lussick is good except for his passing, running, creating for team mates, kicking game, game awareness. Other-wise stellar "
16 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Haha Pat O'Hanlon 🤣"
16 minutes ago
"This"
16 minutes ago
More…