All Discussions (42585)

Sort by

500 Members! Woohoo

Well yesterday we actually cracked that 500 member mark with Ryan Bownds thankfully just getting in, in front of 'Eels98'. Hitting that mark before the end of season was my Big Hairy Audacious Goal for the site this year and I'm quite stunned we've g

Read more…
35 Replies
Views: 40

Well done Jono!

Really, really glad to see Jono Wright come out and have a good game. I must admit, I was very worried that his defence was going to get exploited today and he had a few dusty moments, but he ended up having a great game and I hope shut up a few of h

Read more…
11 Replies
Views: 37

New to 1Eyed Eel - Status updates

Happy to announce the latest feature to come to 1Eyed Eel is status updates. Just click on the My Page link and you'll be able to post a status update or a link. How I hope the status updates will be used is, it means you don't necessarily have to po

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 16

Need a ticket? Let me know

Hey folks. Sunday's game is now basically a sell-out with only a few single seats left in the most expensive section. I still have general admission tickets, so if you want to go to the game please let me know. We need as many Eels supporters as poss

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 34

Rookie of the Year

So initially I was shocked when Idris won last night, basically because I figured he wasn't eligible having played last year. Obviously he didn't play enough matches to disqualify him and I kind of figured he'd played well all year and was probably a

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 15

Panthers pumped for clash

PENRITH captain Trent Waterhouse has thrown down the gauntlet for Friday's battle with Parramatta, declaring the Panthers are "pumped'' to stop the Eels juggernaut. The 22,000-capacity Parramatta Stadium is set to host one of the most important local

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 13

Keating out for season

EXCLUSIVE | The ongoing debate as to whether Kris Keating should return to Parramatta's NRL side and at who's expense is officially over, with the talented young half out for the season. Scans today have revealed that Keating has torn his ankle ligam

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 12

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn has been backing rubbish at Parramatta for so long it's become habit for him . If Brad Arthur got the sack Coryn would be utterly shattered , he'd be so shattered that he would end up burning all his Brad Arthur paraphernalia including his…"
9 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Carlo, very much agree. Well said. 
 "
23 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn, are you sure the ‘problem remains’ post-BA, or at least, in its entirety? Are the club?
Its likely BA is only the start, but, there is no way on earth that replacing BA with Bennett wouldn't instantly change our trajectory.
What exactly would…"
32 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn's birth name is Bradley "
35 minutes ago
More…