All Discussions (42518)

Sort by

Results keep falling Parra's way

As the teams in front of them keep falling over, an unbeaten run by Parramatta could place them as high as fifth by the conclusion of the competition proper. With both Penrith and North Queensland going down to the Dragons and Storm respectively toni

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 22

New 1Eyed Eel 1 Month Old

It's now one month since we switched over the the new 1Eyed site and as a few of you have shown some interest in the site's growth, I'd thought I'd share some of that information with you. We had just under 250,000 page views over the last month whic

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 15

Well done Captain

I just wanted to give a shout-out to our captain, Nathan Cayless, who I reckon is playing as well as he ever as over the past month. He's truly been the unsung hero of our recent performances. He contributed 190 metres from 22 hitups on the weekend a

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 42

Mateo bemused by Dog reports

FELETI Mateo has denied talking to the Bulldogs about moving to Canterbury next season, according to Parramatta chief executive officer Paul Osborne. ``I spoke to him on Sunday at Cronulla and he said he was bemused by it,'' Osborne said of a newspap

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 18

Site changes

Hi guys, Thanks for all the feedback related to the site over the past week. I've now put in place a way that I think is going to work better. Without going into too much technical details, I've been able to work around some of the platform issues. T

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 36

Weller good to go too

The Daily Telegraph reported Tuesday that Feleti Mateo and Kris Keating aren't the only two players who have received medical clearances, but that Weller Huaraki has also been cleared to go. The story said that all three had been told to prepare as i

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 16

Mateo on stand by for Moimoi

Fuifui Moimoi is in doubt for Sunday's clash with Newcastle with Feleti Mateo being placed on standby. Moimoi has been under an injury cloud for the last couple of weeks and almost didn't play against the Bulldogs, before producing what was arguably

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 15

1Eyed Eel is now mobile

I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned when we first switched over to the new site that this site was less mobile friendly than the previous site. Well, I'm pleased to let you all know that we're now 100% mobile. On your mobile web browse

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 22

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
3 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
3 hours ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
4 hours ago
More…