All Discussions (42541)

Sort by

Panthers side vs Eels

1.Jarrod Sammut 2.Junior Tia-Kilifi 3.Michael Jennings 4.Brad Tighe 5.Michael Gordon 6.Wade Graham 7.Luke Walsh 8.Matthew Bell 9.Paul Aiton 10.Frank Puletua 11.Trent Waterhouse (C) 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Luke Lewis Interchange: 14.Nathan Smith 15.Jo

Read more…
7 Replies
Views: 16

Stadium filling up fast!

CLUB MEDIA RELEASE Just over 5,000 tickets remain for Friday night’s round 25 NRL blockbuster between the Pirtek Parramatta Eels and Penrith Panthers at Parramatta Stadium. With strong pre-sales and public interest in the match Eels chief executive o

Read more…
13 Replies
Views: 12

Inu is back

His best game for a couple of years I thought. I know a lot of people were keen for him to play wing next year but I thought he showed tonight why he has to stay at centre. He can just make things happen and him and Tahu in the centres next year will

Read more…
19 Replies
Views: 21

Wright in doubt

Broderick Wright suffered a knee injury in Parramatta's clash against the Warriors and is currently in doubt for this week's game against the Tigers. The full-extent of the injury is not yet known. Wright's injury may open up the door for Feleti Mate

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 18, 2009
Views: 29

Match Report: What a win!

The Parramatta Eels have won a thrilling encounter against the Wests Tigers 26 to 18, in a match that showcased the very best that Rugby League can offer. With Jarryd Hayne, Kris Inu and yes, Feleti Mateo doing incredible things for Parramatta and th

Read more…
42 Replies
Views: 38

How should Mateo be used?

Parra fans will hold dear memories of the likes of David Solomona and Dean Widders coming off the bench and creating havoc. I'm wondering if Feleti will be used in this role for the rest of the year. No doubt he can start but I'm wondering given that

Read more…
10 Replies
Views: 35

Wenty Teamsheet: Strongest ever?

Could this be the strongest Wentworthville side ever to pull on the Magpies jersey? Feleti Mateo joins Kris Keating, Weller Huaraki, Etu Eaisele, Jonothan Wright, Junior Paulo, Brendan Oake as Wenty's contingent of players who have played NRL. Wenty

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 60

Keating and the bench

As someone who has consistently said that I think our performances will get even better if Kris Keating was to replace Jeff Robson, I think Robson this weekend really lifted his game to another level. Clearly the side is playing very cohesively at th

Read more…
22 Replies
Views: 12

McKinnon back for Warriors

Wade McKinnon, who was stood down last week, returns to the custodian position to face his old club. Meanwhile, forwards Evarn Tuimavave and Ukuma Ta’ai have been called into the starting line-up. 1 WADE McKINNON 2 KEVIN LOCKE 3 JEROME ROPATI 4 JOEL

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 26

Pick the side and win!

Ok, here is an officially sanctioned teamsheet discussion. There are a number of options for Daniel Anderson for this week and a number of variables (ie will cayless be named, etc) So who will be this afternoon's side? Pick the side and you win my ad

Read more…
21 Replies
Views: 47

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Frankie, Yep, fair points.
Yet, hasn't Sue Coleman been with us for some time? And her profile says she held a position on our PNRL footy board before.
Sue was at the 66th AGM (Jack's Bar and Grill) on 27 Feb 2024 in her capacity as a director of…"
9 minutes ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Exactly right Brad, we're in the comfort zone, we have been for a long time under BA and this board.
Theres plenty of people at the club feathering their own nests and pissing in each others pockets.
Theres obviously a huge lack of accountability…"
1 hour ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Gutho is so far up Arthur's arse if he spits its coming out of Arthur's mouth"
1 hour ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Jnr is only here for the cash he doesn't want to burn himself out for his boxing career once he retires."
1 hour ago
More…