All Discussions (42585)

Sort by

A bouquet for Andrew Johns

Andrew Johns has copped a bit of crap from Eels supporters while our form was ordinary for the lack of impact he was seeming to have on our halves, but I have to say I don't think we would have got to the finals this year without him. I think you hav

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 19

Hayne wins Ken Thornett Medal

Jarryd Hayne has, not surprisingly added the Ken Thornett Medal, as Parramatta player of the year to his list of honours. Daniel Mortimer took home Rookie of the Year while Joel Reddy won the Coach's Award. Club legend Nathan Hindmarsh was Clubman of

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 19

Moimoi named for Kiwi side

Nathan Hindmarsh was left out of the Australian team, Jarryd Hayne has missed out on the fullback jersey to Billy Slater but will play on the wing, but good news for Parra fans with Fuifui Moimoi named to make his return to the Kiwi squad. Moimoi com

Read more…
16 Replies
Views: 12

Robson stays, Kingston gone

Jeff Robson has agreed to a new two-year deal, but Kevin Kingston will be headed to the Panthers, according to the Daily Telegraph. "I'm rapt we were able to sign Jeff for two years, but upset at the same time our talks with Kevin ended up being a lo

Read more…
25 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Oct 14, 2009
Views: 20

The time of our lives

There's probably nothing less appropriate than quoting a song from a cheesy chick flick to represent the way we've all felt over the past 3 months but I'm going to do it, anyway. It's truly been "the time of my life". Even if we go through next year

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 27

Thanking our new moderators

Hi guys, just to let you know Mary and Daneel have both agreed to help out on the site as moderators. Basically they now have the ability to delete posts, photos and videos as the way the site has grown of late, it's become a bit much for me to handl

Read more…
23 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Oct 13, 2009
Views: 11

Ideas/suggestions for next year

Hi all, I will definitely be using the off-season to try and beaver away at some new features for the site - top of the list will be footy tipping. I'm thinking of angling it as a super tippo, with points for things like first try scorer, last try sc

Read more…
21 Replies
Views: 60

Matt Keating

My biggest positive out of the whole match was Matt Keating, who produced his absolutely best game at the top level by far. His dummy half work in the first half was absolutely awesome. I'm sad to see Kinga go, but I really do look forward to next ye

Read more…
18 Replies
Views: 42

Cayless played with torn Hammy

SOURCE: SMH PARRAMATTA captain Nathan Cayless tore his hamstring again only a few minutes into last night's game, but ignored the pain and continued playing rather than leave his team a man short in the biggest game of the year. And Eels superstar Ja

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 25

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn has been backing rubbish at Parramatta for so long it's become habit for him . If Brad Arthur got the sack Coryn would be utterly shattered , he'd be so shattered that he would end up burning all his Brad Arthur paraphernalia including his…"
8 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Carlo, very much agree. Well said. 
 "
22 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn, are you sure the ‘problem remains’ post-BA, or at least, in its entirety? Are the club?
Its likely BA is only the start, but, there is no way on earth that replacing BA with Bennett wouldn't instantly change our trajectory.
What exactly would…"
31 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn's birth name is Bradley "
35 minutes ago
More…