All Discussions (42627)

Sort by

Parra fears nobody

Parramatta fears no other team in the competition, Daniel Anderson said at the post-match press conference. "Every week is a test. We've been in a knockout phase for five or six weeks, so nothing is going to surprise us,'' Anderson said. "We'll go in

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 27

Being Krisnan Inu

First of all, applause to the mighty Eels for a commendable performance against the Warriors. However, a couple of things arose out of the match which I'd like your thoughts...1. Tim Mannah - here was his opportunity to step up and I thought he playe

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by Daz1970 Aug 17, 2009
Views: 26

Why Feleti Mateo will play

While coach Daniel Anderson is insisting he will use the 17 players named, I feel very confident that Feleti Mateo will play. I have been tapping my sources on the shoulders throughout the week, and I'm not sure if Daniel Anderson even yet knows who

Read more…
14 Replies
Views: 12

Eels Background

Hey guys.... well, I'm at work counting down the hours to beer o'clock and tonight's footy. To pass the time I thought I'd turn an image that I found into a background for my computer.I've uploaded it so feel free to take it and use it as your own...

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by SchnitzelKilt Oct 29, 2012
Views: 3

Match Preview: Eels vs Warriors

I started writing this match preview by declaring that I couldn't see anyway Parramatta could lose this one. The Warriors are out of form, missing their captain and most important player and playing away from home. They can't make the finals and have

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 4

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Yeah Man's discussion News on Lomax
"At this time a simple ' thanks to BnG fans who've supported me  over the years'  is pretty easy to say.
the fact that's it printed this way shows him up "
10 seconds ago
Michael W. replied to Inside Info's discussion We have also approached Fittler
"Why wouldn't you go for the next best option."
11 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Yeah Man's discussion News on Lomax
"You mean after I got paid out? I'd be over the moon, massive party."
1 minute ago
jjeel replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"Trent Robinson did ok. So did Malcolm Reilly. I would take a proven Super League coach every day of the week over an unproven NRL assistant"
11 minutes ago
More…