3,2,1 Vs Warriors

3-Hayne the freak has been unleashed2-Lowrie great in attack i want to keep him1-Burt Another haul of 20 points

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll take a wild Guess, before the first half is even over, 3, Hayne, 2, FuiFui 1, Hindmarsh and a special mention for Mortimer and Reddy.
  • 3 - Hayne
    2 - Burt
    3 - Lowrie and Moimoi
  • 3 - Hayne
    2- Lowrie
    1 - Burt
  • 3-burt
    2-lowrie
    1-hayne

all these guys were phenomenal
  • 3-Hayne
    2-Burt
    1. MK
  • 3-Burt
    2-Lowrie
    1-Chosen One
    • Bahaha chosen one
  • 3- hayne
    2- burt
    1- robson ( kicking game outstanding.)
  • 3 Hayne
    2 Burt
    1 Mortimer and Robson
    0.5 To the rest, not a bad player in the side tonight, I thought Grothe had a good defencive game against that overgrown kid and Ben Smith played out of his skin, Inu a little quite but it looks like he's playing with an injury.
  • 3 - Todd '3 Dally M Points' Lowrie
    2 - Fui Fui Moi Mio
    1 - The Lovable Burt
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Cap could also be used to con Parra into a higher wage also. Bit like how Moses seemed interested in Dogs and Tigers when all along he wanted to stay at Parramatta, just tried to make them fret to up their price.
Same here, act like going out,…"
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Well if a player is not that good at times it is talent and committment also. Is Talagi good? Not at this stage, but that can be on coaching a little due to how he has been developed. But at same time, if he is not that good it could be he is not…"
13 minutes ago
"His versitilty would intrigue Easts more so. They can bring him and decide where to put him. He is a tweener and that is his issue at the moment, we do not know where to put him. As for his defence, he was a decent defender in lower grades. But of…"
15 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"True. At least at fullback, he won't need to make as many tackles in the front line. Also, as the Broncos have Blazing, Reece-lightning speed, he might not miss that many tackles. Hopefully, he kills it (fingers and toes crossed)."
59 minutes ago
More…