All Discussions (42591)

Sort by

KK Injured

Well it looks like the football god's have taken the Robson vs KK debate away from us, with news filtering out from Wenty's game yesterday that Keating has injured his ankle.However it appears not to be a serious injury, with an early prognosis looki

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by Tinkerbell Aug 24, 2009
Views: 10

If we lose one more...

Now that the dust has settled on most of the matches this weekend after a host of conclusions on the finals calculator one more loss will pretty much make the difference of around about 5th or 8th give or take a few variables. 4th is a mathematical p

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Eelectrifying Aug 23, 2009
Views: 22

Bring on the Eels....

IT was 15 minutes after Penrith surged back into the finals race by dismantling South Sydney last night and coach Matthew Elliott took the microphone to address the fans.Then the chant went up. "Bring on Parra, bring on Parra ...''Elliott just smiled

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Eels on wheels Aug 24, 2009
Views: 24

The Markets

Not that im a betting man or anything *cough cough*. But i thought alot of us would find the following info interesting.Tabsports BetST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 3.50 $6002 BULLDOGS 4.50 $6004 MANLY 6.50 $6009 PARRAMATTA 6.50 $6016 GOLD COAST 10.00 $6005 MELB

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 24, 2009
Views: 9

3 NEW RULES FOR OUR TEAM

Firstly let me say that I was really proud of the great turn out last night at the game. I was surrounded by Eels fans, flags, jerseys everything.After watching the game last night and then watching the replay on Fox this morning, there are a few new

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Tinkerbell Aug 23, 2009
Views: 9

Hardened for Semi Final Football.

Although I haven't done the maths, it seems that for Parramatta to be a certainty in making the semi's we will have to win our remaining games.Given that we will be playing the Panthers, who on their day can be as hot as any team in the comp, and the

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by RealEel Sep 25, 2009
Views: 25

SFS feels like home!

I was unable to make the game last night due to formal obligations but did get to view about 70% on Telly... Well done to the Parra Fans who made it!.. The noise you created was legendary!..The usually baise Tigers crowd was saturated with boisterous

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Nick Aug 23, 2009
Views: 7

Parramatta fans

Everyone must be extremely happy on the way parra fans turned up in force tonight n how much more effective it is when all eels fans sit together as we where much louder. I was in the members area tonight and i faced the parra supporters bay and parr

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by James Murphy Aug 22, 2009
Views: 55

Inu is back

His best game for a couple of years I thought. I know a lot of people were keen for him to play wing next year but I thought he showed tonight why he has to stay at centre. He can just make things happen and him and Tahu in the centres next year will

Read more…
19 Replies
Views: 21

How should Mateo be used?

Parra fans will hold dear memories of the likes of David Solomona and Dean Widders coming off the bench and creating havoc. I'm wondering if Feleti will be used in this role for the rest of the year. No doubt he can start but I'm wondering given that

Read more…
10 Replies
Views: 35

Congratulations Jarryd Hayne!

First of all I would just like to congratulate the entire team on their performance tonight. What we witnessed was a tem who dug deep and gave it all they had to produce one of their most remarkable performances of the season. Congratulations to Parr

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by Auseel Aug 22, 2009
Views: 28

Match Report: What a win!

The Parramatta Eels have won a thrilling encounter against the Wests Tigers 26 to 18, in a match that showcased the very best that Rugby League can offer. With Jarryd Hayne, Kris Inu and yes, Feleti Mateo doing incredible things for Parramatta and th

Read more…
42 Replies
Views: 38

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Storm 46 Eels 4
Mom Grant"
4 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"If May had the book thrown at him after that incident he may not have done this. What May did could have killed that bloke or put him in a wheelchair. I said last year what Brown did was nowhere near as bad as May as the potential outcomes could've…"
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"11am at North Sydney Oval. Your side-line eye, Muttman will reporting live with North Sydney Bear beer in hand. Go Parra. "
11 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"Tago has been killing it in cup too. I would take him over Morgan Harper as depth for  next year. Give Martin a development contract "
14 minutes ago
More…