Replies

• 3 - Hayne
    2 - Inu
    1 - Hindy
  • Hindy with 50 tackles and 13 hitups for 126 metres. Most tackles and hitups for any Eels player. Outstanding yet again.
  • 3 - Jarryd Hayne
    2 - Jeff Robson
    1 - Krisnan Inu
  • 3. Jarryd Hayne (He stood up when parra needed a lift)
    2. Krisnan Inu (Created a lot of space and defended strongly)
    1. Daniel Mortimer (Good kicking game and is improving with every game)
  • Hayne, Inu, Galuvao
  • 1. Hayne
    2. Inu
    3. HIndy (work load was exceptional as usual)
  • 3 - Hayne
    2 - Inu
    1. Hindy
  • 3 - Hindy
    2 - Hayne
    1 - Inu

PARRA POWER!!!!
  • it would be good to have a 'like'option for each comment like on facebook. i think this will minimise similiar or the same comments being reposted.
  • 3 - hAYNE
    2 - hINDY
    1 - iNU
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Semi, I think we have a few more losses in us before a win. I'm v cynical at the moment but can't see us winning many more before Moses is back"
13 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
""What exactly would this club be risking by going after Bennett with every dollar they can spare?" 
Great question NOS and the answer is pretty simple .  People have been saying for years that BA had to go so players could have some proper coaching…"
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"👏👏👏👏"
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Very well said."
24 minutes ago
More…