All Discussions (42591)

Sort by

New MoiMoi

Hi All,

Did anyone watch channel nine news tonight, we have signed a new player in the off season that is meant to be the next MoiMoi he played the trial against roosters  and had a great game. Tahu also gave him a wrap on the news..

Looking forward

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by Grunta "Big Eel" Potato Mar 4, 2010
Views: 58

6,272 TICKETED MEMBERS!

Hey guys :) Read in the paper today that we have 6,272 Ticketed members which is good & souths and st george got first to 10.000 but come on guys! Tell all your friends and cousins and all that about joining :)

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 9

Moderater Mary Makes her Mark

Hi everyone,

I am usually too shy to post a blog of my own, but after reading some of the content over the last few days, I feel that something needs to be said.

I think I am a fairly generous and lenient sort of moderator. Only once have I ever delete

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by Daneel Mar 3, 2010
Views: 22

Eels V Roosters Trial

Gday everyone,

Long time reader.. first blog on the site. Feels like i know everybody here already since i log on here about 67,495 times a day anyway, but i finally decided to get off my lazy butt and sign up!

Just wondering if anybody can post a li

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Chuk Mar 2, 2010
Views: 19

Kris Keating

I think Kris has been the stand-out performer the last 3 trial games.

He has always been a stand-out since he started playing first grade. I would love the eels to resign him as well a Mateo who to many is our X factor. Saying so, I'm aware at the mos

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by jake arnold Mar 2, 2010
Views: 14

Eels fan day

Just came back from the 'fan day' which was really just a 3 and a half hour wait to get something signed. I didn't even see Danny Green or hear the announcement from Osbourne because the line for autographs was from the Town Hall down to Westfields a

Read more…
76 Replies · Reply by Will Mar 2, 2010
Views: 43

The Starting Props

I want to get peoples thoughts on how our prop rotation should go this year?..

Cayless is captain so he has to start but who with? Fui or Poorey?...I would say to have Fui coming off the bench after 20 mins would be a great impact for us...but really

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by Daneel Feb 28, 2010
Views: 17

6,7 and 14 discussion.

Ok, so the trials are done and dusted and heading into round 1 i would like to know what everyone thinks our strongest halves combo is and who should take the bench spot left vacated by kevin Kingston. our options are pretty much.

.Daniel Mortimer (s

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by John Feb 28, 2010
Views: 18

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"Dylan Brown wasn't under mandatory stand down because of his charge either.
The NRL used their discretionary powers to suspend him anyway. This charge is way more serious than what DB faced. The NRL emphatically stated that any indescetions against…"
1 minute ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Storm by 42
Munster MOM"
8 minutes ago
Grunta the great posted a discussion
This afternoon we see the boys up against the Storm for our annual magic round game. The Eels get ASI back in the halves with Cartwright making his return from injury also. The Storm will be displeased with their performance and result from last…
9 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"Still did well on the right though. Could help him in future to get a spot in FG"
16 minutes ago
More…