All Discussions (42534)

Sort by

Another one gone.

I was sniffing around on LU (so sue me) and apparently the word is that young NYC prop Mitchell Johnson has been released to join Melbourne (allegedly disciplinary problems).

Devo, I watched this guy 4 times last season and on every occasion he was j

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Mar 15, 2010
Views: 12

ANTHONY MITCHELL - ITS TIME!

Anthony has been in the Eels system long enough, i feel it is time for Daniel Anderson to give this talented Dummy half an opportunity in the first half of the season.This guy is 85kg,young and  keen as, he would perfect as a Kingston type player off

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Noosaeel Mar 15, 2010
Views: 10

Player Ratings: R1 vs Dragons

High scores to the outside backs who were generally excellent in both attack and defence, but I struggled to give pass marks to a number of our forwards and playmakers. Our forwards were dominated and our playmakers failed to give us the direction or

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 12

Kevin Kingston

I could even bear to watch Saturday Night's game against the raiders as Panthers new hooker, Kevin Kingston Debuted for them. After watching that match i know for a fact that the decision in letting Kevin Kingston go was a mighty huge mistake. To be

Read more…
23 Replies · Reply by parra_champ10ns Mar 15, 2010
Views: 20

The Keating Brothers

Matt Keating showed nothing against the Dragons. We should have kept Kingston, As for Kris, He only got like 15 minutes game time, but had little to no impact in attack. I know its really early in the season, But I'm sorry Bother Keating brothers nee

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by mello_79 Mar 15, 2010
Views: 9

Sterlo

I really don't know if Sterlo is an EEL man or not, but if he is, I really hate when he tip against the EELS I have been in many tipping comps over the years and I have neve tip against the EELS. 

I don't care what any one else says, but  you should n

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Joey Mar 15, 2010
Views: 1

2010 Jerseys

I was under the impression that the vintage 1981 style jersey including the classic Eels logo wasn't going to be reintroduced until the 2011 season.I didn't hear any comments by the commentary team or any recent blogs on here.. what's the deal?They l

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by jamesy Mar 14, 2010
Views: 27

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"We need to get out into the country areas and ID some young hard bastards for development. "
9 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"We need players who plays primarily for the love of game, who has passion for it and wanted to win - not just because of the fat salaries they are receiving. Look at Sivo and Lane, there was a massive change in the way they play,mtheir hit-ups and…"
11 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Parra Eels's discussion NRL teams Round 9 live: Mitchell Moses eyes early return, big guns back for Titans and Dolphins
"This doesn't sound good.
I understand it and it goes to show just how dedicated to the game and the club he is but if he comes back early just to re-injure himself and miss even more time, that will be a complete waste. Our season is likely done and…"
15 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"If it turns out that the Eels board sat on their hands and didn't do everything in their power to get Bennett to the Eels (as a coach), they are the problem and need to go. It doesn't take a genius to workout that there is a long term problem at the…"
19 minutes ago
More…