Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If it turns out that the Eels board sat on their hands and didn't do everything in their power to get Bennett to the Eels (as a coach), they are the problem and need to go. It doesn't take a genius to workout that there is a long term problem at the Eels in junior pathways, retention and coaching. All of the above are things that the board are responsible for either directly or indirectly.

If the board can't fix those long term issues, they are the problem. It is that simple.

Until the Eels get a board that don't accept mediocracy, how can we possibly have a team that aren't mediocore?

Tough times call for tough calls/measures/decisions. Do we have a board who is able to do that?

After 30yrs of infighting, cap scandles and no premierships we need people who don't know how to lose and don't accept failure.

I hope this board can understand that but if not, thanks for your service, leave the building so we can find those that can. 

That starts with getting Bennett at a coaching level.

• Regardless if jd got sacked or not wayne was never coming to parramatta.The board are usless like the ceo this club just loves to be mediocre 

• Bennett coming to Parra is a dream at this point. Id be very surprised if he does.

Lack of forward planning continues to be the club downfall. All this talk of Souths and JD, at least Souths appear to be doing something. Our leadership are as stubborn as the coach. The club knows that they will need to spend big money chasing a premiership, something they have no interest in as long as the books keep showing positive profit/loss

• I am actually turning my view to the thought that the board regardless wont go for Bennett. Main reason? They don't someone coming in wanting demands.

• 100%

why would they willingly bring someone on board who is going to challenge them?

• That's probably right and I'll add that the last thing these board members, MON & Sarantinos wants is someone like Bennett coming in exposing how poorly run the football department actually is.

Can't have that now, they still want to have a career after Parra 

• We're the club of dumb protecting dumb. Little concern for results, just 2 sides both protecting their jobs.

• If the South Sydney board were in charge of Parramatta then Brad Arthur would have been sacked at the end of 2015 given the results that year.

• Probably and if not then, then 10000% after 2018.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"What exactly would this club be risking by going after Bennett with every dollar they can spare?" 
Great question NOS and the answer is pretty simple .  People have been saying for years that BA had to go because he offered nothing  ,  If a coach…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"NOS, not sure why you do not post more to be honest. That is a perfect way of looking at it, as i think there could be a very slight chance there is a method to the madness to go under the radar. However, not sure who or what for. But if that is not…"
9 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Frankie Fong is really giving it to Coryn."
22 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"As per defence, he started that himself with Gentle and Murphy doing attack. Until 2019 he brought kidwell in, then Kidwell left and Antonelli was brought in.
Here are the defence stats since 2014
14': 13th
15': 13th
16': 2nd
17: 8th
18: 13th
19:…"
43 minutes ago
More…