All Discussions (42547)

Sort by

Panthers pumped for clash

PENRITH captain Trent Waterhouse has thrown down the gauntlet for Friday's battle with Parramatta, declaring the Panthers are "pumped'' to stop the Eels juggernaut. The 22,000-capacity Parramatta Stadium is set to host one of the most important local

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 13

Keating out for season

EXCLUSIVE | The ongoing debate as to whether Kris Keating should return to Parramatta's NRL side and at who's expense is officially over, with the talented young half out for the season. Scans today have revealed that Keating has torn his ankle ligam

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 12

Johnny Mannah

Terrible news for the Mannah family... Young Sharks prop Johnny Mannah to undergo treatment for lymphoma August 27, 2009 Cronulla prop Johnny Mannah will undergo treatment for lymphoma after a biopsy on his troubled back returned a positive result fo

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 32

Panthers side vs Eels

1.Jarrod Sammut 2.Junior Tia-Kilifi 3.Michael Jennings 4.Brad Tighe 5.Michael Gordon 6.Wade Graham 7.Luke Walsh 8.Matthew Bell 9.Paul Aiton 10.Frank Puletua 11.Trent Waterhouse (C) 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Luke Lewis Interchange: 14.Nathan Smith 15.Jo

Read more…
7 Replies
Views: 16

Stadium filling up fast!

CLUB MEDIA RELEASE Just over 5,000 tickets remain for Friday night’s round 25 NRL blockbuster between the Pirtek Parramatta Eels and Penrith Panthers at Parramatta Stadium. With strong pre-sales and public interest in the match Eels chief executive o

Read more…
13 Replies
Views: 12

Inu is back

His best game for a couple of years I thought. I know a lot of people were keen for him to play wing next year but I thought he showed tonight why he has to stay at centre. He can just make things happen and him and Tahu in the centres next year will

Read more…
19 Replies
Views: 21

Wright in doubt

Broderick Wright suffered a knee injury in Parramatta's clash against the Warriors and is currently in doubt for this week's game against the Tigers. The full-extent of the injury is not yet known. Wright's injury may open up the door for Feleti Mate

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 18, 2009
Views: 29

More stuff to read

KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"I wouldn't at all pops infact let's both go down to kellyville and I'll say it to jnr Yeah of course he'd flatten me a supporter a nobody I'm not worried one bit"
52 seconds ago
Hugo replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
" That's the problem with not dumping BA mid season. If you wait till the end of the season and then decide that you are not going to continue with him and then bring someone like Cheika in, Cheika starts at a distinct disadvantage. He doesn't have…"
4 minutes ago
est_88 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"They don't have to follow Brad, means they can look elsewhere because Brad would be gone. The contract isn't they must follow where ever he goes it is just a clause that they can get out of their contract if ba is gone."
7 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"And that team on the park look and play ordinary. They have had defensive problems for years, so inconsistent.
Half of our top 30 wouldn't make the bench in most NRL teams.
Right now the Tigers and Dogs have looked better then the Eels."
15 minutes ago
More…