All Discussions (42514)

Sort by

Dan Hunt

Hey fellow Parra fans. I was just talking to my brother who is a mad dragons supporter and he was telling me that Dan Hunt has come to Parra. Does anyone know about this?

Read more…
18 Replies · Reply by Alan Hunt Aug 11, 2013
Views: 16

Interchange half backs

I've written a lot these year about how I think the role of the halves/hookers/fullback is changing. Just to recap. as hookers take on more responsibility for leading the direction of play, it pushes half backs into a less important role organisation

Read more…
7 Replies
Views: 20

Top Eight

Every year around this time, people come out and start bleating out the top eight and how it lets teams who shouldn't be in the finals earn a crack at the title. Right about now, the commonly used example is Parramatta. We shouldn't be in contention,

Read more…
17 Replies
Views: 20

McKinnon back for Warriors

Wade McKinnon, who was stood down last week, returns to the custodian position to face his old club. Meanwhile, forwards Evarn Tuimavave and Ukuma Ta’ai have been called into the starting line-up. 1 WADE McKINNON 2 KEVIN LOCKE 3 JEROME ROPATI 4 JOEL

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 26

NYC Teamsheet: Talent returns

Parramatta's NYC side will field their strongest team for many weeks with Anthony Mitchell dropping back to the juniors due to Wentworthville having a bye. Taniela Lasalo and Mitchell Allgood have both served out suspensions and are also back in the

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 19

Pick the side and win!

Ok, here is an officially sanctioned teamsheet discussion. There are a number of options for Daniel Anderson for this week and a number of variables (ie will cayless be named, etc) So who will be this afternoon's side? Pick the side and you win my ad

Read more…
21 Replies
Views: 47

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"This is so funny. Sack BA, get a new coach, anyone would be better than BA.
Ahh, heard we are chasing Ryles, what do you think.
Is he any good?   Nah, no experience,  think of Steve Kearney,   couldn't manage a coffee shop.
This is just comedy gold,…"
14 minutes ago
Gerad Elias replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Source?"
1 hour ago
Parrapowa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Nah I’m hearing otherwise. Bennett will be coaching parra next year"
2 hours ago
Adam Magrath replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"I don't know about players holding the club to ransom over the coach, RCG's comment that he would die for Brad is a bit over the top. I have mentioned the BA/Gutho alliance a few weeks ago, this sort of relationship isn't good for overall team…"
3 hours ago
More…