Replies

• Just start with the sticker for now Carlo

• Not 100% sold on the experience aspect. Look at how Fitzgibbon has the Sharks going. Pretty damn good.

If we get the right guy with the right set up then it should work. Experience isn't everything. A wunderkind type coach might be just as good.

Who that is, is the question. Hannay maybe?

• 🤮🤮

🤦🤦🤦

• Like mutts has said, I doubt this board has even thought about looking for a new head coach. 

• Nah I’m hearing otherwise. Bennett will be coaching parra next year

• Source?

• From up north.

• This is so funny. Sack BA, get a new coach, anyone would be better than BA.

Ahh, heard we are chasing Ryles, what do you think.

Is he any good?   Nah, no experience,  think of Steve Kearney,   couldn't manage a coffee shop.

This is just comedy gold, we'll take anyone, but not Ryles.

• The only thing I see happening and I hope im wrong is BA getting an extension.

The board's involvement (not just oversight and direction) hamper any ability to move with speed. The management being the accountants they are arent going to take a risk by going with someone new, BA is familiar and is a far smaller risk in their eyes and we already know they dont particularly care about the success of the team, just that club is financially viable.

Would be interesting to see if BA was more or less successful with a different management system above him. That would really show his capabilities, but maybe a new voice is the way to go

• Why don't they go for Peter Wallace or James Maloney? Wallace would be my pick as he's been in a winning coaching system and is a very smart operator 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to EA's discussion Player Review and Thoughts
"We are in desperate need of some speed on the edges. If you're going to stick with Penisni and Lomax/ Gutho centres next year the speed needs to come from the edge back rowers. You can't survive with plodders out there anymore.  Lane is a disgrace.…"
20 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Depth Wiz do you know what that is go have a look at the lack of depth Lane  is playing with off of DB he doesn't adjust his depth and it was proven later on when another pass hit him in the chest when we had a 2 man overlap.
That pass that DB hit…"
42 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"To be fair ARthur isn't the one missing tackles dropping balls cold Thats players not doing there jobs.You can crack on about what Arthur is responsible for and what not but at some point the players have to perform and we saw it in portions…"
46 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Brissyeel, guy who left the Eels for the dolphins. Likes to hurl insults at fans who call out BA. "
2 hours ago
More…