All Discussions (42591)

Sort by

Daily telegraph site

i was reading the daily telegraph site and they were saying hayne v marshall and all that. and then the comments said if hayne gets injured parra are cat food, tigers by 10. thats a load of bull****. anyone agree. mateo(if he plays), moi moi, inu(if

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 17

NRL

Apparently parramatta has gone to the nrl to seek help in signing hayne. Thoughts??Also apparently the tigers r going to attempt to tire hayne out. do u think it could work?Personally i think it is a stupid ploy, we r talking about professional athle

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by ElDoughan Aug 20, 2009
Views: 2

JARRYD HAYNE

Hey all, my brothers mates sisters girlfriends father thought he saw Jarryd Hayne drinking a coffee in Leichhardt on Tuesday. I hate to say it, but that might mean he is ready to sign up with the Tigers. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by husaveli Aug 21, 2009
Views: 16

WE CAN WIN WITHOUT MATEO!!!!

I THINK WE WCAN WIN WITHOUT MATEO FRIDAY NIGHT, WE HAVE ENOUGH ATTACKING OPTIONS AT THE MOMENT AND WE NEED A GOOD GO FOWARD AND GREAT DEFENCE AGAISNT THE TIGER!!! IM WORRIED IF MATEO COMES IN WE GONA HAVE THOSE DROP BALLS COMING INTO OUR GAME. WHAT Y

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by Daz1970 Aug 20, 2009
Views: 23

Interchange bench

If DA thinks Mateo is physically & mentally ready, he should omit Latimore in lieu of Mateo.In this scenario, my 1st half subs would go like this :Mannah - 2oth min for FuiBenny- 25th minute for Joey GMateo- 25th minute for CayloWe would need Grothe

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by JJM Aug 20, 2009
Views: 13

In Desperate Need

IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OWN A LIGHT BLUE (OR BABY BLUE) 2008 TRAINING JERSEY IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED I HAVE ONLY SEEN THE PLAYERS WEAR I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SUPPORTERS WEAR IT BUT I AM WILLING TO PAY A GOOD PRICE FOR IT. SEE YA'LL ON FRIDAY AT SFS

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by JADE Aug 29, 2009
Views: 41

Mateo vs Tahu

OK, anyone who has seen my postings on here over the years knows I have a deep man-crush on Feleti.So, I'm somewhat distressed about all of this talk about him leaving the club.And while I'm glad to have Timana Tahu, I'm starting to wonder at what co

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by jamesy Aug 20, 2009
Views: 12

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Speed is King
"Poppa I think footy like all aspects of life is a small micro canvas of the big picture. I think we are finally getting to a stage where a different reality is on the horizon. ( I am going through my astrology thing but the latest big event in…"
36 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"If there was a 1EE list of immortals , Patsy would be 1st on the list . "
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"We have Super who featured prominently for Malta in the Rugby league World Cup .   Word is the players jock straps have not been as crispy starched since he hung his washboard up .  "
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Speed is King
"Disagree Chiefy, I dont think Harper would make bottom 5, I would back him in to bottom 1 or 2 and I don't know who number 2 is. The amazing thing is I think he is slower now than when he started. A good honest toiler by the way. He is a depth…"
38 minutes ago
More…