All Discussions (41066)

Sort by

Tahu comes home to Parramatta

AT 2:42pm yesterday, prodigal Eel Timana Tahu returned to Parramatta and declared himself a better player than the one who walked out on a cross-code crusade at the end of 2007. Two years in rugby delivered mixed results for Tahu, who finished up out

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 23

Results keep falling Parra's way

As the teams in front of them keep falling over, an unbeaten run by Parramatta could place them as high as fifth by the conclusion of the competition proper. With both Penrith and North Queensland going down to the Dragons and Storm respectively toni

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 22

TAHU CONFIRMS RETURN TO EELS

Dual international Timana Tahu has confirmed he will return to the Pirtek Parramatta Eels next season after today signing with the Club he left to join Rugby Union at the end of 2007.The three year deal will begin in 2010 and marks his return to the

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Dan_Ref Aug 7, 2009
Views: 15

Mateo on stand by for Moimoi

Fuifui Moimoi is in doubt for Sunday's clash with Newcastle with Feleti Mateo being placed on standby. Moimoi has been under an injury cloud for the last couple of weeks and almost didn't play against the Bulldogs, before producing what was arguably

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 14

Jumping the gun on Tahu...?

I was under the impression that Tahu signing was a done deal. I came across this article on NRL.com..."Parramatta's signing of dual international Timana Tahu appears a fait accompli, but it seems former Eels teammate Eric Grothe still needs convincin

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by TABONE Aug 7, 2009
Views: 22

New 1Eyed Eel 1 Month Old

It's now one month since we switched over the the new 1Eyed site and as a few of you have shown some interest in the site's growth, I'd thought I'd share some of that information with you. We had just under 250,000 page views over the last month whic

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 15

Inu to remain an Eel

KRISNAN Inu will see out the remainder of his contract with Parramatta, thanks in part to Timana Tahu's shock return to the Eels.Although his deal does not finish until the end of next year, Inu had been linked with a premature move to the Bulldogs o

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Slaytanic Aug 7, 2009
Views: 12

Signs

Was just thinking of this the other day. Why don't we or Parra Stadium devout a bay or section of the ground where eels supporters can have huge banners and signs, like sum guy had at the raiders vs broncos game "Only soft Hunts play AFL" lol. Would

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by ɖ.aᴚ ĶiE-30 years no Trophy May 20, 2012
Views: 9

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to MontoEel's discussion Reed Mahoney's Doubts about Bulldogs
"What are we going to do if Hodgson busts his knee again should be the question."
3 minutes ago
HKF replied to LB's discussion First trial; Who are we excited to watch?
"Russell is afullback"
6 minutes ago
The Badger replied to LB's discussion First trial; Who are we excited to watch?
"I find this interesting. (in a weird way)
If that's the case, why would he be paraded around at the season launch as part of the 2023 NRL squad? I mean, what's the point of that?"
12 minutes ago
iamnot replied to MontoEel's discussion Reed Mahoney's Doubts about Bulldogs
"I'm looking forward to seeing what the Dogs do when his shoulder blows out again. "
15 minutes ago
More…