All Discussions (42596)

Sort by

lol we out of the 8 :/

lol i got soo happy bout bein in the 8 for the first time in 2 years i forgot how it felt to be in the 8 yeh hopefully we beat the tigers i wanna see fui fui moi moi run over marshal and score a 100m try :P

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Mick Aug 18, 2009
Views: 13

Benji wants a shot at the Eels

THE dust was still settling on the Wests Tigers' demolition of the poor old Sharkies yesterday when the attention turned to next week.Tigers v Parramatta. Fifth v eighth. Jarryd Hayne v Benji Marshall. The mouth waters at the mere thought of it."Parr

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by tele1 Sep 7, 2014
Views: 25

Todd Lowrie (or just "The Todd")

Time for me to eat humble pie. I have pretty much bagged Todd Lowrie since he put on the blue n gold jersey but goddam, he is playing out of his skin. When the flower did he learn how to throw a cut out pass??I can't believe i am saying this, but he

Read more…
19 Replies · Reply by Tinkerbell Aug 19, 2009
Views: 40

MIND GAMES BEGIN...

MIND games have heralded the early arrival of finals football, with Parramatta and Wests Tigers leaving each other guessing over the selection of star players for Friday night's NRL blockbuster.The Eels were first to strike yesterday, with suggestion

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 22

Joel Reddy's Rating!!!!!

Would everyone agree when i dare say that joel Reddy is the most underated player in the team aswell as the NRL.. i never hear his name mentioned in the news, footy show nor the papers.. by yet week in week out he rips the opposition apart with his d

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by Eelheart Aug 17, 2009
Views: 20

Mateo to miss the game?

"Eels coach Daniel Anderson maintained Feleti Mateo, Weller Hauraki and Kris Keating would not play against the Warriors tomorrow night."Although strong rumours through the week would suggest otherwise, I'm starting to think Mateo won't take the fiel

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Tim Aug 14, 2009
Views: 17

More stuff to read

fishbulb replied to Prof. Daz's discussion BREAKING: Eels sign new coaching team
"Pretty sure they've already started. Exclusive video of last week's defensive training.
https://youtu.be/oEOMP4de75g?feature=shared"
17 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion FB Parra fan sites brain washed!
"Yeah it's called TCT and bigger fan boys of BA you'll never find.
Its almost prepubescent teenage girls like..."
27 seconds ago
Daz Sul replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Weekly Fire BA blog
"At least the Tigers rip in. Our high paid show ponies are embarrassing"
1 minute ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Prof. Daz's discussion BREAKING: Eels sign new coaching team
"Get it on ppl "
2 minutes ago
More…