All Discussions (42591)

Sort by

Parramatta Stadium Trust Survey

Not sure if this has been posted but i thought if a few of us comment we might get some needed improvments at Parra stadium as I am sick of wasting time in the drink/food line or having people around me having to go to the bar multiple times due to a

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Daneel Aug 13, 2009
Views: 21

Can We March All The Way

Heeelllooooo all you mad parra fans!!! Is that the FINALS We Can Smell? BASED ON OUR LAST FEW PERFORMANCES ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, I HAVE FOLLOWED THE BLUE AND GOLDS SINCE 1975 AND as a young boy IN THE 80S, it felt NATURAL TO BE IN THE GF. Since then

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Ace Eel Aug 14, 2009
Views: 17

Resign Robson & Lowrie

Ozzy, whatever money we have left, we need to lock these players up.Lowrie should take a pay cut next year because the first 2 years he was getting paid way over his effort.Robson is the honest toiler we need amongst the more flamboyant athletes we h

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Parra fan 91 Aug 16, 2009
Views: 34

Eels Background

Hey guys.... well, I'm at work counting down the hours to beer o'clock and tonight's footy. To pass the time I thought I'd turn an image that I found into a background for my computer.I've uploaded it so feel free to take it and use it as your own...

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by SchnitzelKilt Oct 29, 2012
Views: 3

CROWE LIKES WHAT HE SEE'S

Hey gang,One of my souces(one of or maybe the biggest south fans out there) from his reports just told me Russell Crowe has been keeping a very close eye on Jarred Hayne.He been watched all of the origin game and most parra games in the UK and was ve

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by Stewie Aug 15, 2009
Views: 18

Being Krisnan Inu

First of all, applause to the mighty Eels for a commendable performance against the Warriors. However, a couple of things arose out of the match which I'd like your thoughts...1. Tim Mannah - here was his opportunity to step up and I thought he playe

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by Daz1970 Aug 17, 2009
Views: 26

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
""
6 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
""
38 seconds ago
"Look what I found today in my clean up 
is it a sign 🤔😆"
1 minute ago
Jimmy Wong replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"Eels won 36 - 14"
6 minutes ago
More…