All Discussions (42549)

Sort by

Signs

Was just thinking of this the other day. Why don't we or Parra Stadium devout a bay or section of the ground where eels supporters can have huge banners and signs, like sum guy had at the raiders vs broncos game "Only soft Hunts play AFL" lol. Would

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by ɖ.aᴚ ĶiE-30 years no Trophy May 20, 2012
Views: 10

Parramatta's 2009 Stats

After 21 rounds or 19 games this is where Parra stands in the stats.- 5th on All Runs with 3152. Average = 166 per game.- 2nd on All Runs Metres with 26265m. Average = 1382m per game.- 15th on Dummy Half Runs with 310. Average = 16 per game.- 3rd on

Read more…
0 Replies · Reply by Nick Aug 6, 2009
Views: 29

Eels Trivia Night

Those of you who are Season Ticket Holders / Blue and Gold Army Members or Sparky's Junior Eels members would have received an email about a free Eels Trivia Night on August 24th.Each table of 10 will have 8 members, 1 NRL player and 1 20s player (fi

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 11, 2009
Views: 36

Kris Keating

From what im reading on this website, it seems like fans are split over Kris Keating and whether we should keep him or not. Before Hayne hit form this year, there was only 1 player in our team who was making line breaks and adding spark to the attack

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by GRUNTA - Death of a Salesman Apr 3, 2014
Views: 38

Mateo bemused by Dog reports

FELETI Mateo has denied talking to the Bulldogs about moving to Canterbury next season, according to Parramatta chief executive officer Paul Osborne. ``I spoke to him on Sunday at Cronulla and he said he was bemused by it,'' Osborne said of a newspap

Read more…
12 Replies
Views: 18

ARU release Eels-bound Tahu

Timana Tahu is officially free to return to the NRL for Parramatta after the Australian Rugby Union released him half-way through his four-year contract.The ARU on Wednesday announced Tahu's release was effective immediately after the dual internatio

Read more…
20 Replies · Reply by Jacko Aug 7, 2009
Views: 17

Broncos offloading players

I just read an article where the broncos are looking at offloading 4 contracted players for next year, being Clinton, Teo, Setu and sims.Maybe before we sign up lowrie again, we can look at one of these players on a subsidized deal with the broncos,

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 5, 2009
Views: 16

Weller good to go too

The Daily Telegraph reported Tuesday that Feleti Mateo and Kris Keating aren't the only two players who have received medical clearances, but that Weller Huaraki has also been cleared to go. The story said that all three had been told to prepare as i

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 16

Worrying signs for Parra

Okay, to start off i understand this site is getting a little bit bitchy about who should post what and what some readers here want to read etc... I'm going to post this anyway as a freedom of speech... So if anyone gets their nose up about it, that'

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by ParramattaFB Sep 7, 2014
Views: 41

Bagging Matt Keating!

The continual bagging of Matt Keating (and consequent applause of Kevin Kingston) by some of the dimmer bulbs on this forum is becoming a bit of a yawn. Let it be known that I like Kingston and would be happy to see both he and Robson in our colours

Read more…
29 Replies
Views: 25

1Eyed Eel is now mobile

I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned when we first switched over to the new site that this site was less mobile friendly than the previous site. Well, I'm pleased to let you all know that we're now 100% mobile. On your mobile web browse

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 22

Backline 2010?

Has anyone heard what our backline will look like in 2010? Hayne Burt Inu Reddy Grothe are doing a pretty good job at the moment. I can't see who's going to drop out for Tahu. Grothe to the back row maybe? Maybe someone to 5/8 with Mortimer to half.

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Zanich Aug 8, 2009
Views: 29

More stuff to read

Parra_Greg replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"HAHAHAHA  we have a finals flog aswell as a regular seasons flog on the coaching staff.....well done Parramatta board.........by the way pokie revenues are up ......ffs we are a Rugby League club from memory right ??"
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"They are everywhere.
On TCT, on here and especially on Facebook. 
They support the coach more than they do the team."
2 minutes ago
jjeel replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"It's only an excuse for Brad, it's not a proper excuse at other clubs. The dicks on the board can't see that other teams can still win without their best players"
2 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"To be fair Garrick missed like 5 goals and manly passed the ball to raiders 3 times 🤣"
29 minutes ago
More…