You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Effing fraud. How does he live with himself, making millions but producing shit? 

• How come Brian Smith is missing from the list?

• Brian Smith is 53%

• Surely if Wayne Bennett says he wants to come then you make it happen.

• HAHAHAHA  we have a finals flog aswell as a regular seasons flog on the coaching staff.....well done Parramatta board.........by the way pokie revenues are up ......ffs we are a Rugby League club from memory right ??

• No, we are a money making Leagues Club who just happens to have a footy team on the side.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't Craig Fitzgibbon have a 0% win rating?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eelvangelist replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Ahh the memories- the boys loved you in that tight white singlet BEM.  No need to be shy!
 "
16 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"I agree in part but if you want to stay relevant you want to be aligned to the Riff model and you still require that guy with that vision to see it through."
21 minutes ago
Eelvangelist replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
"Have faith son.  Dr Doom would be envious of you.  Be at peace my boy."
25 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
"I remember we tried to sign Wilson from the dogs last year but he knocked us back to stay in reserve grade at the dogs 🤣. Silly lad "
48 minutes ago
More…