All Discussions (42572)

Sort by

Why Feleti Mateo will play

While coach Daniel Anderson is insisting he will use the 17 players named, I feel very confident that Feleti Mateo will play. I have been tapping my sources on the shoulders throughout the week, and I'm not sure if Daniel Anderson even yet knows who

Read more…
14 Replies
Views: 12

Eels Background

Hey guys.... well, I'm at work counting down the hours to beer o'clock and tonight's footy. To pass the time I thought I'd turn an image that I found into a background for my computer.I've uploaded it so feel free to take it and use it as your own...

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by SchnitzelKilt Oct 29, 2012
Views: 3

Match Preview: Eels vs Warriors

I started writing this match preview by declaring that I couldn't see anyway Parramatta could lose this one. The Warriors are out of form, missing their captain and most important player and playing away from home. They can't make the finals and have

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 4

Mateo to miss the game?

"Eels coach Daniel Anderson maintained Feleti Mateo, Weller Hauraki and Kris Keating would not play against the Warriors tomorrow night."Although strong rumours through the week would suggest otherwise, I'm starting to think Mateo won't take the fiel

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Tim Aug 14, 2009
Views: 17

Can We March All The Way

Heeelllooooo all you mad parra fans!!! Is that the FINALS We Can Smell? BASED ON OUR LAST FEW PERFORMANCES ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, I HAVE FOLLOWED THE BLUE AND GOLDS SINCE 1975 AND as a young boy IN THE 80S, it felt NATURAL TO BE IN THE GF. Since then

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Ace Eel Aug 14, 2009
Views: 17

CROWE LIKES WHAT HE SEE'S

Hey gang,One of my souces(one of or maybe the biggest south fans out there) from his reports just told me Russell Crowe has been keeping a very close eye on Jarred Hayne.He been watched all of the origin game and most parra games in the UK and was ve

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by Stewie Aug 15, 2009
Views: 18

Luke Burt free to negotiate

Just read in RLW that Parra have given Luke Burt permission to negotiate with Pommy clubs for next year. Sad day when a great club man like Luke is given his marching orders. - & he's been in great form!! - But, what do you do under the salary cap??

Read more…
19 Replies · Reply by Eelheart Aug 14, 2009
Views: 74

Parramatta Stadium Trust Survey

Not sure if this has been posted but i thought if a few of us comment we might get some needed improvments at Parra stadium as I am sick of wasting time in the drink/food line or having people around me having to go to the bar multiple times due to a

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Daneel Aug 13, 2009
Views: 21

Defense

Hey people. Don't know if everyone knows but in the the last 4 games we have had at least 1 half(2 with the sharks) where we haven't conceded a point. Loving it!

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Aaron Chapman Aug 13, 2009
Views: 20

Jarryd Hayne

A guy at school was tellin me that Jarryd Hayne was at his house yesterday, as his dad is a real estate agent. Apparently he was looking at apartments in South Cronulla.I hope that doesn't mean anyhting significant

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by SacDog92 Aug 13, 2009
Views: 19

Dan Hunt

Hey fellow Parra fans. I was just talking to my brother who is a mad dragons supporter and he was telling me that Dan Hunt has come to Parra. Does anyone know about this?

Read more…
18 Replies · Reply by Alan Hunt Aug 11, 2013
Views: 16

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Ponga and Adam Doueihi
"Talking smack about Queen Gutho won't win you any freinds on this site mate . "
1 minute ago
Pork Rind replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"BA is clueless, cant even make up his mind on who he prefers to use with Dylan Brown. I dont think he has an answer"
1 minute ago
Michael Ericson replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Sanders has been ok but he doesn't seem to be able to read numbers in attack. He continually took the wrong option when we had the broncos shot to bits on the edges last match "
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"Mark O'Neil strikes again.  Easier to just offer  shitloads and cross our fingers . Now comes the part where Blaise sits on it for 6 months to see if he can get a better one, whilst other clubs know what they have to beat if he keeps improving. We…"
4 minutes ago
More…