Replies

• Cheif ain't going to like this ... I feel a stern letter coming FOXs way disputing this analysis.  BA should be at the very top and daylight second. 

• So we are roughly mid table according to the expert's, but they are not taking the fact that some teams like the Warriors and nq have a very disruptive travel schedule compared to the Sydney clubs,  and we really haven't had rep disruptions apart from game 3 23.  

Anything but a top 4 finish will be another major failure.  

• The usual suspects are already making excuses. 

• Me ?  Where's the excuse in pointing out what FOXs opinion is ? 

• Also they aren't taking into account that brad lives 2 minutes from training 

• Less time for him to think about tactics on the drive in. Wouldn't even have time for someone to read him all of your ideas mate .. 

• 😂😂

I heard they've converted the executive boardroom into his very own penthouse, so he cuts travel time, and can run their meetings every week.

• Not referring to you Wiz.

• Warriors actually won as many games  away from their home ground then they won at it this year. Not saying they have more chance not playing at home, just saying I don't think it has as much bearing on their result as you're investing in it. They seem to like ( or be used to ) the travel. Infact , you could argue they have an advantage by having been acclimatised to playing away more then the other teams. 

And the cowboys have a very real advantage at home due to visitors having to play in their tropical conditions.

as for rep duties, I guess it's an advantage for us having a team of shit players that can't make rep duties unless someone else gets injured. 

Again , The warriors lose fuck all which makes up for their travel. Realistically they should be gifted the two points weekly through Origin disruptions. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Seems to be a current generation thing. I want it now, don't need to earn it, it is just my entitlement!"
11 minutes ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"I believe last week was not BA fault. It was moments from 2 players who have been shit this season. Could argue it is BA fault for picking 2 out of form players to begin with. Lane and Sivo. We had horrible ref decisions and we were in the game till…"
18 minutes ago
Alfred Mateo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Saints cashed up and Ben Hunt not getting any younger. Wonder if they would contemplate a mid-season swap for Lomax? Bunt likely to miss games over origin period. Talagi will definitely be good longer term but if Saints make a great offer it will be…"
24 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"It's our fault the players want to start in first grade somewhere else rather than stay and be backups?"
40 minutes ago
More…