18. Luca Moretti

19. Morgan Harper

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Brendan Hands

INs: Sean Russell, Bryce Cartwright

OUTs: Morgan Harper, Brendan Hands

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe last week was not BA fault. It was moments from 2 players who have been shit this season. Could argue it is BA fault for picking 2 out of form players to begin with. Lane and Sivo. We had horrible ref decisions and we were in the game till Sivo was idiotic. In the second half, it was Lane twice (missing tackle on Saab and standing still on N Brown short ball) that allowed Manly back into the game. 

• Average protects and supports average, thus the circle of average continues indefinitely...

• 100%... that was the most derp interview I've seen in ages. Standing there, arms folded, looking like he didn't even give half a fark about anything. Shaun Lame.

• I thought the BA is throwing darts comment was pretty funny. Not sure about this team lineup, but I guess we've been critical of not blooding the younger players. Maybe he is doing it as it's a game we aren't expected to win.

But I can't believe Lane holds his spot. He has given up on quite a few plays that led to tries the last few weeks. Not sure how some of the other players outside the inner circle feel about that when they get dropped for one bad performance. Nobody calls out the coach because of what happened to Nathan Brown.

• I just read the Dylan Brown has been made co-Captain this week. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
43 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
2 hours ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
2 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
2 hours ago
More…