Replies

• True, but the last month has shown that Moses probably is worth the money he wanted and got.

• Professionally run clubs can cover for the loss of their Trump 7.

• Of course they can. So can mediocre clubs. We can't. But that isn't Moses fault.

• Only if you assume we didn't use his money to buy another very capeable halfback and a couple of other top shelf players in other positions. 

• Per NRL 360, Talagi's manager is Isaac Moses. Need we wonder why it is all over the media?

• Eels could have heaps of coin up their sleeve if they cut those on big coin who are underperforming. Many of the bludgers probably have incentive clauses in contracts for more pay if certain achievements happen. Likewise, they should have some sort of KPI's to meet to maintain base contract value.

• Saints cashed up and Ben Hunt not getting any younger. Wonder if they would contemplate a mid-season swap for Lomax? Bunt likely to miss games over origin period. 
    Talagi will definitely be good longer term but if Saints make a great offer it will be very hard to match it

• He has potential but I'm not fussed either way with him

• 😂😂😂.

Let him go, from what I've seen he's not much chop.

• The last promising back we had come through under BA's tenure was Bevan French and his 'development' of him is a cautionary tale. These kids would thrive under Bennett and guys like Dylbags would work it all out. It is really hard to cop.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
3 hours ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
3 hours ago
More…