Replies

• No . Reed will not play on Monday .https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2023-reed-mahoney-hia-canterbury-...

Bulldogs star ruled out for clash with former club
    As coach drops hint on replacement
  • F*ck mahoney. We got our own problems. 

• He was meant to have a assessment today by a doctor to see if he can get a exemption , if turbo got one can't see how Reed won't get one .

• I hope he plays. He was awesome for us last time. 

• 😂

• Ha !! 

It's the principal ,  they either have a rule of they don't . 

• Something tells me he might be the opposite this time around, be careful as he might be the difference this time 

• really hope the Eels win this game. Very annoyed about Dylan (5 times) Brown stuffing everything up for the team. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
After sitting through that deplorable effort .... our clubs 2nd such effort in the first 7 weeks of the season you referred to the group as a 'part time team' , a team that 'looks for the soft option ' and doesn't compete on plays within the 80 mins…
9 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
52 minutes ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
2 hours ago
More…