Pick one player to sign.

If you could pick any player from a club to join eels which one would you choose currently ? For me Manu is someone I'd love at parra. 🤣 Just someone who is a serious threat out wide but can also cover 3/4 spots in the team at a pinch. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Imagine a Olam Sivo edge 🤣 lord have mercy 

• Agreed, Olam's defence last week was poor too.

• Moses Leota

• Semi Radradra

• I'm a big Herbie Farnworth fan, I'll go with him.

I'm happy with our halves, even though they've under performed this year, and most of our pack.

In my estimations Herbie would offer us a bit of x factor and class in our backline which we currently lack.

Outside of him, I'd like to see Khan Perriera running off Moses or a Gutho cut out pass.

• Speed and X factor we sorely missing 

• Not Olam

• Shibusaki

• James Fisher Harris or Lindsay Collins.

JFH and RCG in a pack for Parra would dominate foward battles and field position.  Our lack of speed wouldn't be as big an issue as it is when we are on the back foot.  When our forwards dominate we look like much better side.

Also Lindsay Collins, don't know how he isn't talked about amongst best forwards.  Makes game changing plays in defence and attack more then any other front frower.  Isnt massive on metres or stats most count but always there when needed.  Coming into his best footy and will replace JWH as roosters leader.

Haas is most people's best foward choice but there will be plenty of similar players over next few years with massive size and motor.  Haas doesn't seem to have intimidation factor or JFH or footy smarts and respect of Collins.

• Since this is fantasy I'd take Semi Radradra at left or right centre for us.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Should MA be elevated into 14 jersey next few weeks ?
"I did see his passing a tad bit slow, i agree. But luckily he is 19, not the finished product. As for it hurting his development, i do not see how it will if he gets a 10-15min stint in a few games. Now, if Hands went down and he played 60-80mins…"
23 minutes ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Should MA be elevated into 14 jersey next few weeks ?
"Would like to see Twiddle get a chance at 6 in cup by the end of the year. Absolutely lethal in attack in flegg. All the points are coming of him. He reminds me of Tedesco so much. Will be hard to get a chance with Sanders, Lynn and Asi normally…"
24 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Should MA be elevated into 14 jersey next few weeks ?
"Hopefully Doorey is elevated next week into the 11 jumper. Carty on the other edge and keep lane in the middle off bench. "
30 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Should MA be elevated into 14 jersey next few weeks ?
"I am hoping the bye brings about some changes from the NSW cup.
Doorey, Arthur, Guymer shoud feature without a doubt IMO. 
By end of season I really hope 2 of them are starters in the 17 long term. Maybe even the likes of Tuivati accelerated. "
34 minutes ago
More…