Pick one player to sign.

If you could pick any player from a club to join eels which one would you choose currently ? For me Manu is someone I'd love at parra. 🤣 Just someone who is a serious threat out wide but can also cover 3/4 spots in the team at a pinch. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Imagine a Olam Sivo edge 🤣 lord have mercy 

• Agreed, Olam's defence last week was poor too.

• Moses Leota

• Semi Radradra

• I'm a big Herbie Farnworth fan, I'll go with him.

I'm happy with our halves, even though they've under performed this year, and most of our pack.

In my estimations Herbie would offer us a bit of x factor and class in our backline which we currently lack.

Outside of him, I'd like to see Khan Perriera running off Moses or a Gutho cut out pass.

• Speed and X factor we sorely missing 

• Not Olam

• Shibusaki

• James Fisher Harris or Lindsay Collins.

JFH and RCG in a pack for Parra would dominate foward battles and field position.  Our lack of speed wouldn't be as big an issue as it is when we are on the back foot.  When our forwards dominate we look like much better side.

Also Lindsay Collins, don't know how he isn't talked about amongst best forwards.  Makes game changing plays in defence and attack more then any other front frower.  Isnt massive on metres or stats most count but always there when needed.  Coming into his best footy and will replace JWH as roosters leader.

Haas is most people's best foward choice but there will be plenty of similar players over next few years with massive size and motor.  Haas doesn't seem to have intimidation factor or JFH or footy smarts and respect of Collins.

• Since this is fantasy I'd take Semi Radradra at left or right centre for us.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mick replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Lol Krupt nice pick up"
1 minute ago
Mick replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"spot on K"
2 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Yes a good mix indeed end we can find a good mix with new people , Parramatta are a rabble and coming equal last  so who is it one persons fault ? Or all their fault ?  Who goes and stays from each board ?

"
7 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to Offside's discussion Match review?
"Dylbaags had a dig played well.   Again we matched them for the first 40min.  Made some dumb errors for their first two tries.   
Storm played in 1-2 gear all match with their heads in the bin for most of it.  Their guns stood up when needed nothing…"
9 minutes ago
More…