Replies

• Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence 

• It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  

• It makes you wonder whether they have money on the winner... allegedly!

• 💯 they would anyone that thinks the ref's ain't betting are deluded just look at the nba years ago ref's got caught out.Whilst betting agencies are involved there will always be corruption the nrl are making to much money to care

• Let's compare incidents? Sivo's stupid yet harmless facial on Garrick to Luai knocking out Simmonsen cold. One got sin binned one didn't. Both incidents were involving Klein. Klein is a protected species and I guarantee he will be officiating this weekend. 

• What's the point telling everyone you were wrong what is the point exactly we can't get the game back it's a pointless admission.I never understand these soughts of things.Really I or the club could give 2 shits about this admission hat you got it wrong again whoopee.

• The biggest problem with the ref's is Annesley.

Until this two bit crook gets the boot, we will consistently have bad refereeing. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"I hope your right HKF, but  for Trent this is his oppurtunity to put his name forward for a first grade coaching gig. The players have been deadset lazy when fatigue sets in, if they wouldnt do it for BA and Barrett before, i dont really know why…"
2 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"Shall we tell Barrett to have the game off Chief and just leave the players to it then.I mean 3 of the last 5 weeks the players have thrown in the  towel."
3 minutes ago
Yehez replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"Was hoping for more change. Booooo.
It is what it is. 
Harper for Sivo needs to happen. Harper has been OK and Simonsson/Russell can both do a job on the wing and just keep things steady. 
Get Kelma on for Lane. Doorey too. 
I'd been happy with just…"
10 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"This is really the battle for the wooden spoon this match.  WIth the added importance of indigenious round and securlng Bennett we could see a rejuvinated souths tear us to shreds...My prediction the looser gets the 2024 spoon ......(one caviet is…"
14 minutes ago
More…