18. Brendan Hands

19. Morgan Harper

20. Ethan Sanders

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Luca Moretti

INs: None

OUTs: None

Referee: Chris Butler

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Poor team! Can't see victories with this team selection. When is Mitch Moses and Gutho returning ?

• This is really the battle for the wooden spoon this match.  WIth the added importance of indigenious round and securlng Bennett we could see a rejuvinated souths tear us to shreds...My prediction the looser gets the 2024 spoon ......(one caviet is IF Moses reinjuries the Jones fractue)

• Was hoping for more change. Booooo.

It is what it is. 

Harper for Sivo needs to happen. Harper has been OK and Simonsson/Russell can both do a job on the wing and just keep things steady. 

Get Kelma on for Lane. Doorey too. 

I'd been happy with just these two changes. 

Also please get Hands on the bench. Lussick can't do 80. 

• There are some real unicorns on Facebook. BA was hard done by, They lied to BA and deceived him. He was a great coach who deserved better. He doesn't drop the ball or miss the tackles etc etc. FMD. Some people would have extended BA another 3 years.

• Yep. Unbelievable. 

• JD got treated the same, it was leaked early is all. Regardless if it was the right call or not, it was time for both parties to do something new.

• JD's was waaay worse. To give our Board some credit they do not leak at all. The first person who knew of BA getting sacked was  BA himself which is exactly how it should be. 

• NRL360 - Bulldog carrying on like a pork chop about how disrespectful they were to Brad. 

Mate he's had 11 years, some would say 6 years too long after the spoon in 2018.

• Bulldog needs to grow longer arms the midget hes got small man syndrome 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"In saying all of the above I don't think we need a complete overhaul of the board just bring in a few with connections within the game, or some kind of experience with the game and a few top end business types.
Good boards have a good mix and that's…"
4 minutes ago
Avon Barksdale replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"World of difference a year makes with a new coach. Dean widders was well out of this depth as NRLW coach last year "
6 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Precisely "
7 minutes ago
"Me too 😂😂😂"
7 minutes ago
More…