Replies

• Arthur next we can only hope

• Won't happen to arthur, our board is gutless

• Our board is a piece of shit!

• JD was not Souths choice of coach. He was strongly recommended by WB the out going coach. So to say there is no real alignment with JD and Souths heirachy is a understatment.

Souths inherited a superstar with a bad attitude from Easts. Easts were smart enough to cut the strings and be done with him. In come Souths and they inherit the attitude. That attitude cost 2 Souths assistant coaches their job. Get rid of the coaches, not the attitude ,so to speak.

Souths are still a middle foward short. The players are  going to be 3 years older when Bennet gets them again. And of course the attitude remains.

Yes bennet will make it work.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Will 5150 replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡's discussion Parramatta coaching short-list revealed
"Last 3 made me laugh... or maybe cry. Burgess I don't like and I don't even know why. 
Madge maybe from a take no shit, not your best mate, hold people to account perspective... but not sure it will work.
Rookies... Ryles or Hannay... probably Jase.…"
43 seconds ago
Eel for life replied to Yeah Man's discussion How Arthur never lost the playing group
"This is absolute gold
 "
3 minutes ago
HKF replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡's discussion Parramatta coaching short-list revealed
"Good choice for assistant coach bup, very astute tactician is Elliot. "
6 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"Very strange isn't it... but that was one of the many BA issues. What you're referring to is just how we played Drew and PJ... and it worked an absolute treat! It was an era of our best footy - attack and defence. Smithy's baby Eels... as much as…"
9 minutes ago
More…