JAC still on our radar

JAC is still on EELS radar i hear. We met with his management last week again. Gus needs to approve

Dont be surprised he is an eel 2024

stuff goin on in the background

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dogs after Luia now. AFB and Luia I think the fox is on the way out for sure 

• I wonder if Fogarty resigning till 2025 has an impact on whether Sanders wants to stay. This signing shows that Sanders will be only a back up at Raiders or eels till end of 2025 as a minimum. Personally, if I was Sanders Idk why the fuck he should leave the eels. Ricky has not developed a top half back at that club or any club. Wighton is overated as a 5/8. Look how well Moses and DB has developed at the eels. Barret is here who IMO was a major contributer to the growth of Luai and Cleary. Sanders should stay at eels till the end of 2025 and than asssess his options from there.

• I would still like to see how brown went at fullback, Gutho ctw, sanders 5/8 at some point 

• Accurate all facts here ever since Moses moved over in 17 the improvement has been there for all to see.

DB the same every year we are seeing improvement and if not for the immaturity I have no doubt we'd have played finals footy last year.

Sanders is the next cab off the rank.

All I know is someone is doing something right and is creating an environment for players to thrive.

• Hope not, I'd rather have Sivo, Sivo, Sivo and Dumpstar, Dumpstar, Dumpstar. JAC must have issues if both Storm and Dogs want to offload him.

• JAC chose to come back to Sydney that's why he left Melbourne, money also.

• That's my thoughts too Cumberland 

• Sorry but who is JAC

• No need to apologize mate.

Josh Addo-Carr, winger for the Bulldogs. 

Nicknamed the Fox.

Played for Storm, Nsw and Australia.

• Dogs need to offload JAC to sign Luai 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"I'd love us to do this to but when you've nothing behind it we are back to square 1.
We don't seemingly have the nouse to negotiate good deals.
We still don't have that guy whose going to show us the way.
The sporting structure at our club seems…"
2 minutes ago
christeel replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
" " sigh  "  thought  parramatta  could have  done a little better  imo to pursue  Connor treacy , before  those  dogs  ."
4 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"To be fair we were 2-1 before losing Moses for 9 weeks."
9 minutes ago
LB replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Gutherson's post gane presser message
"I doubt there is anything to it to be fair. He did make clear when Ryles was hired he was not pleased how long it took and how little they were told about it, to which i say as it should have been. I believe players aren't happy with how the club is…"
13 minutes ago
More…