Replies

• I am intrigued on who will replace Gutho. Talagi is definitely not ready for the NRL but who knows with BA. He even played 5/8 this week in cup. As you said Cini was the fullback and has done a good job that past 2 weeks. Russel and Asi are other options as well.

• So am i ea. Cini is an effort player similar to Gutho. Probably go a safe bet Russell or simmo. Who goes onto the wing lumelume? Nothing would surprise me.

• Lumelume had a good game this week but he won't be in the team. The 2-5 from last week plus Russel are ahead of him. Would not surprise me if Cini and Tago are in front of him too.

• If they are planning on giving Russell a run at FB please tell me he played fb in reserves last game EA?

• Nope, I cannot remember the last time Russel has played FB. I reckon it will be Talagi, Asi or Cini.

• Ok thanks.

Gawd I hope Blaize's defence is more in tune back there... possible I spose.

• Nope Talagi defence at the back is awful even in reggies. 

• I think you could be on to something with asi. He doesn't have the fitness.

• Russell Cini and lumelume looked good in the highlights.  Also manlys winger was a beast.

• We are quite simply too reliant on gutho and Mitch and its little wonder injuries are coming. No other team is so relant on two players. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Avon Barksdale replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"I remember when Jason Taylor took over as interim coach in the mid 2000's and he blooded heaps of youth like Hayne and Inu. Pretty sure he was coaching second grade that year so he knew how good they were
Barrett's not gonna blood youth cos it's a…"
1 minute ago
HKF replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"It's actually a smart move, give the players the opportunity to prove they aren't the problem,  there is no excuses now it's all on them. Barrett will get a good look at who is worth persisting with and who needs to be dropped.  He has the rest of…"
2 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"Haha. All in jest of course, but it's astounding there aren't better quality coaches out there with the sort of money that's on offer. Coaches generally don't have the limited time to make money that players have, yet basically get the same money.…"
4 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"I couldn't care less about this weeks team list.
Only name not appearing that matters in my eyes is that of the ex head coach BA.
As far as I'm concerned it's a clean slate for all the players this week and they are all on notice and playing for…"
6 minutes ago
More…