All Discussions (42586)

Sort by

Not happy

Tahu - does nothing

Mortimer - love the kid but is playing with no confidence..maybe should be dropped

Robson - has lost the plot

Cayless - can barely make 5 metres with his hitups, looks old and tired

M Keating - looks lost

Hindmarsh - same as cayless

Mat

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by ParraMagic Apr 4, 2010
Views: 2

I hate to say this but...

We were absolutely terrible. We've got plenty of time to work on improving and we need to start ASAP. There were only 6 players who were decent in offence and tried on offence...
Those were Hayne, Horo, Inu, Grothe, Moimoi and Mannah. The only 2 GENUI

Read more…
18 Replies · Reply by David Apr 4, 2010
Views: 13

Do the Eels players respect Ando?

I'm struggling to understand what the hell is going on. At half time the report from the Parra sheds as reported by Stuart Raper was that Ando wanted the team to "bomb, bomb, bomb". They did it only once in the second half and that was in the first s

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 11

Sack Cayless and Robson

Sack Cayless and Robson. Sack 'em! Drop Mortimer, drop Poore and Matt Keating. Put Anthony Mitchell in at Hooker, blood Mitchel Allgood and stick with him, leave KK at half and make him kick, give Humble a run at 5/8, and get Inu more involved. A blo

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by Eelheart Apr 7, 2010
Views: 38

The way it has to be.

We just completely need a wake up call.

This is ridiculous.

Instead of just posting your own team lists, can you just add what you would change to my side.

Sackings-

Robson

BOLD=THEY ARE HOLDING THEIR POSITION

1.Hayne- (Obvious)

2.Burt- (Adds consistan

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Jabby Jabz Apr 21, 2010
Views: 7

Next week

Ando has to bite the bullet.

Mateo is not fit enough to play at second rower/lock, He needs to start from the bench or at 5/8.He doesn't deserve to start though, he has been terrible this year
Ben smith was missed badly tonight,
Caylo- start from bench,

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 17

NYC my thoughts on the game.

Some real positives from that game i think. Our forwards were awesome, ohanlon, thomas, terepo, hura, and many others absolutely dominated and would proberly do a better job then most of our useless forwards in first grade. YES IM LOOKING AT U POORE!

Read more…
0 Replies

Jeff Robson

Sorry to blog twice but this has to be said.

I have never and will never be a fan of him. He is a defensive number 7, something you can not have in your time.

It bewildered me last year that people (on this site) were calling for Parra to resign him wh

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by hayne_88 Apr 3, 2010
Views: 24

Give the team to Mateo

Nothing will change until we fix our line speed in D, general yardage game, and errors.

Only attitude can change these aspects and eventually things will trun.

However, You can't play Morts, Robson and MK as your 6,7 and 9..... it just won't work at

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by happykid55 Apr 3, 2010

Humble and Mitchell

Look I'm not saying these guys will save our season, they probably won't, but with the potential they posses, we would be stupid not to give them a run, i mean it couldn't hurt at all.

I know people say they aren't ready but thats what they said abou

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by Goldandblue Apr 4, 2010
Views: 16

HORO

had a very good game, as did mannah... TRYING to find some positives after that game caused me to punch a hole in my grandparents wall!!

poore was better too, but i think he can get better, but dead set mannah deserves a starting spot!

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by eels_brad Apr 3, 2010
Views: 4

Do you JOB!

Please tell me if your employees aren't doing there job right, wat do u do?? MAKE CHANGES..Honestly I'm over waiting till half way through the year for these blokes to do wat they are paid to do.. WORK!!Yes it was raining, yes the sharks are desperat

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by big black guy Apr 3, 2010
Views: 5

Match Report: Eels beaten again

Parramatta has managed to snap a 13 game losing streak for the Sharks as their woeful start to the season continued with an eleven to nil loss.

The Eels just never looked like putting points on the board. Admittedly, rain made conditions tough but t

Read more…
48 Replies
Views: 12

Disgraceful

I'm sorry to say it but there is absolutely no other word for our performance.

Each and every player tonight. Where were Hayne's big bombs to Kelly??? Surely that would have been the plan. The only bomb to kelly was one from superstar Jeff Robson - AN

Read more…
55 Replies · Reply by ColMac Apr 4, 2010
Views: 15

More stuff to read

Eelvangelist replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
"Have faith son.  Dr Doom would be envious of you.  Be at peace my boy."
2 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
"I remember we tried to sign Wilson from the dogs last year but he knocked us back to stay in reserve grade at the dogs 🤣. Silly lad "
25 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"I'm having a beer with a good friend of mine in a couple of weeks who is the attack/back coach for the NZ U/20s union side.He just spent a few days with Wayne Bennett at the Dolphins setup this week just gone.
I asked him a few questions about what…"
36 minutes ago
HKF replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
"We need speed on the edges, wingers and edge forwards are our immediate needs and maybe hooker depending on how MA goes when given the chance which will be soon I suspect. "
44 minutes ago
More…