All Discussions (42556)

Sort by

Eels Trivia Night

Those of you who are Season Ticket Holders / Blue and Gold Army Members or Sparky's Junior Eels members would have received an email about a free Eels Trivia Night on August 24th.Each table of 10 will have 8 members, 1 NRL player and 1 20s player (fi

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 11, 2009
Views: 36

Signs

Was just thinking of this the other day. Why don't we or Parra Stadium devout a bay or section of the ground where eels supporters can have huge banners and signs, like sum guy had at the raiders vs broncos game "Only soft Hunts play AFL" lol. Would

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by ɖ.aᴚ ĶiE-30 years no Trophy May 20, 2012
Views: 10

Bulldogs make a play for Mateo

Typical Bulldogs....PARRAMATTA star Feleti Mateo has held secret talks with Bulldogs powerbrokers about walking away from the Eels with one year remaining on his contract.In a move that has ignited a war of words between two of the NRL's fiercest riv

Read more…
17 Replies
Views: 22

TAHU

Does anyone know if Tahu has signed on the dotted line or not? was just concerned cause nothing has been said for a while..

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by wizard Feb 21, 2013
Views: 2

Broncos offloading players

I just read an article where the broncos are looking at offloading 4 contracted players for next year, being Clinton, Teo, Setu and sims.Maybe before we sign up lowrie again, we can look at one of these players on a subsidized deal with the broncos,

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by 1Eyed Eel Aug 5, 2009
Views: 16

It's one of those weekends!

Well so far we've seen some upsets/unexpected results, the Cowboys beat the Titans; the Raiders smashed the Broncos; both the Roosters and Warriors are doing quite well and looking like victors in their respective games despite not being favourites..

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Djl Aug 2, 2009
Views: 27

Worrying signs for Parra

Okay, to start off i understand this site is getting a little bit bitchy about who should post what and what some readers here want to read etc... I'm going to post this anyway as a freedom of speech... So if anyone gets their nose up about it, that'

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by ParramattaFB Sep 7, 2014
Views: 41

Backline 2010?

Has anyone heard what our backline will look like in 2010? Hayne Burt Inu Reddy Grothe are doing a pretty good job at the moment. I can't see who's going to drop out for Tahu. Grothe to the back row maybe? Maybe someone to 5/8 with Mortimer to half.

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Zanich Aug 8, 2009
Views: 29

Paul Osbourne is a champion

During the game today at shark park, Paul Osbourne was walking through the grandstand with David Gallop. I pulled him up, shook his hand and told him he was doing a fantastic job. Gallop kept walking and looked behind him to see where Osbourne was as

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by wizard May 11, 2013
Views: 31

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
17 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
1 hour ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
2 hours ago
More…