All Discussions (42546)

Sort by

Pre-emptive Strike

What a big day for the Eels. Huge. The conditions, weather wise and footy wise, are ripe for a great game.There's no excuses today people. If we win, it will be a very exciting day for all of us, with the opportunity to play next Friday night against

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by KingSterlo Sep 13, 2009
Views: 20

The refs drive me nuts!

I thought the refereeing was dreadful in the first twenty minutes. Wrong decision about the first penalty which was not a head high, wrong about the second when a St George player interfered in the play the ball, wrong about the third when a St's pla

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by CMD & RSD Sep 14, 2009
Views: 32

shutup

i was at the game @ kogarah when we got beat 37-0.i was with dragons fans.i but my tongue ever since the loss, coz i could not understand the loss. i really felt we were the better side, but for that game we didnt show it.today, made me feel a millio

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Ross Sep 13, 2009
Views: 28

Smoked Eels or just smoke and mirrors

# By Josh Massoud# From: The Daily TelegraphI KNOW Daniel Anderson about as well as any other NRL coach. Which is not very well at all. Anderson's type, you see, aren't inclined to drawing journalists like me into their confidence.You can't blame the

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by jamesy Sep 10, 2009
Views: 20

Lowrie would stay for less

Todd Lowrie says he will take a pay-cut to stay at Parramatta but admits the salary cap means it doesn't look likely he'll be in blue and gold next year."I'd be prepared to take a pay cut to stay at Parra, but we'll just have to wait and see," Lowrie

Read more…
20 Replies · Reply by Pugger Sep 13, 2009
Views: 40

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Might be on the recommendation of Moses perhaps? "
1 minute ago
paul taylor replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"I have no real evidence to back this up with but I got some info that a left field coach is being looked at.  Ex Australian Rugby Coach, Michael Cheika.  My source usually gets some decent oil so take it as you will.    They are definately not…"
3 minutes ago
Trent replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Bennett was never coming bud"
21 minutes ago
HKF replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"We simply can't continue with BA , if you can't get Bennett or another high profile coach like Bellamy then you give one of the up and coming coaches a go. Obviously taking on a rookie coach would be a risk but no bigger than giving BA another year."
21 minutes ago
More…