The bush coach has broken more losing margin records than any other coach in history , the broncos have their one injury problems do their will be no excuses for BA . 

Do you think BA will break another losing margin record tonight or will the weather save him ? 

I say the weather will save him . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The weather will save him, another thing that will save him is Reynolds being out, his short kicking game would find talagi out of position every time.

• Broncos 20+ easily.  Will be checking sportsbet and getting on.

Broncos- 10.5 at. $2 easy coin to be made there

• You mean the losing record finals game we own on these Broncs.

58-0.

• Next week against the Storm is the one to worry sbout. The corresponding game in magic round a few years ago saw the eels get smashed by about 60 points. We were pretty much full strength in that game. Imagine the score now with two of the best players missing. 80-0.

• Frankie what's with roosters recruitment lately? Manu and Suali are going. Jennings is 35. Now they pick up fafita for 3.3 million?... Something is off. They're turning into parra of old lol. Tough year for you guys next year.

• Frankie is just taking his frustrations out on Parra as his feathers have been shaken, he can't help his love of the cocks

• Ask Penrith who also wanted him . 

• Well we have lost 3 out of our last 4 against the Donkeys Frankie so anything can happen. 

• Nope ... sanders willl be exposed even worse in defence then last week  won't matter how fired up the forwards are. 

• Not confident at all of even coming out respectfully. Let's hope Boobs Brown has one of his Haleys comet events and rips in and does some magic . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nidge replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"What about Cowboy's assistant James Maloney? Fitzgibbon is doing well with the Sharks as a first time coach and Maloney is a winner. Success seems to follow him. Has history with the club too. Although we let him go to Melbourne without recognising…"
7 seconds ago
Grunta the great replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"He's never coached a game!!!
Fark Ryles"
2 hours ago
Grunta the great replied to EA's discussion Eels confirm Bennett won’t be coming to the club
"I meant that calibre of coach, Mutts."
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion BEFORE WE ALL BLOW A GASKET IN HAPPINESS KEEP THIS IN MIND
"Frankie, 
Do you think they'll be any major changes in the board (or MON atm) now they've cut the umbilical cord with Arthur officially? I'm doubtful.The pressure is temporarily relieved.
The timeline is interesting. Plenty of smoke & mirror poker…"
3 hours ago
More…