Replies

• I'm happy to see that. It shows he is actually thinking about how we can improve so it means he gives a shit unlike many of his team mates like Sivo, Lane and Matterson. 

• poor old Matto, 41 tackles no misses..... and he still get treated like a "shit" I think a few of you blokes should try watching the games proactively, rather than looking for people to "snipe".

• MON

• must of been on the way up to DARWIN ....nice eco seats there Parramatta what a club ffs

• Maybe it's on the way back. All they deserved really.

• Dylan is referring to BA and I'd bet penisini took the photo. There was a video of Arthur giving the players a spray posted this week and Dylan stands up and walks off 

• Where is that video? I would love to see it.

• it would be very telling if that's true. Link please!

• I believe it was 100% footy

• Mate I had a look at that vision and it doesn't look like you described it. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Knights enter race for Blaize.
"He has ways to go in a number of areas, eels offering 3 years 1.1 mill is generous. If knights or dragons offer more and he goes then I can't really be annoyed with the club lol. "
13 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Axel's discussion Can we still make the 8
"Our fitness is a concern.  Not sure who our strength and conditioning coach is but it isn't something that can be turned around overnight.  Maybe with better bench rotation it will negate some of the fitness issues.
Were 2 games out of 7th place but…"
26 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Knights enter race for Blaize.
"Well he has a long way to go in terms of his development. But he's only 19. Honestly I copped it a bit on here for being critical of his game last week but he's got a long way to go and he's starting to annoy me with the sounds coming from his camp.…"
30 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Knights enter race for Blaize.
"Isaac Moses has lots of contacts and sway throughout the Parra junior clubs.  He gets a lot of Parra juniors unfortunately."
31 minutes ago
More…