Knights enter race for Blaize.

Both Knights and Dragons now chasing Blaize Talagi signature. Interesting that Isaac Moses is the manager for both coaches lol. Think this is just a ploy to get his client the best contract from parra. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isaac Moses has lots of contacts and sway throughout the Parra junior clubs.  He gets a lot of Parra juniors unfortunately.

• Newcastle has Ponga and a young kid at FB killing it. Dragons have Sloan. He has the aging Gutho in front of him. If he wants to play FB, I know what club I would prefer to be in. Dickhead Isaac Mosses just pushing up the bidding price. 

• Brent Reid initiated last night that Blaize could be happy BA is now gone. Him and management weren't pleased with his development. I can understand that with how he was used this year from Fullback to 6 back to Fullback.

• Few people have said that BA and I Moses didn't see eye to eye, not sure how this will play out but we will see. 

• Well he has a long way to go in terms of his development. But he's only 19. Honestly I copped it a bit on here for being critical of his game last week but he's got a long way to go and he's starting to annoy me with the sounds coming from his camp. He like all the young people  I work with in my office, they think they are the finished product  before they are. 

Anyone can see he has potential but he also appears to have a very high  opinion of himself - unless it's all family and agent driven 

• He has ways to go in a number of areas, eels offering 3 years 1.1 mill is generous. If knights or dragons offer more and he goes then I can't really be annoyed with the club lol. 

• He should be played on the wing and gain experience.

• That's not a bad idea. That's what they did with the Hayne Plane initially 

• Scum of a bloke, he talked SBW to walk out of a contract, he capable of anything this prick. 

• Sean Mcflufff seems to be confident he would sign with us .....now that BA is gone.

Either way I'm not too concerned, He hasn't set the world on fire like (for example) that young Warriors fullback on debut last week

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels begin interviewing for head coaching role
"True, Snottie. But the 2 teams Hannay took over regressed to 3rd-last & never got back as high as the sacked coaches achieved (Green & Morris) with the teams. Even Taylor did better (2006). That's all we have re head coaching experience. 36% in…"
26 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels begin interviewing for head coaching role
"Poach him as an assistant. "
44 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels begin interviewing for head coaching role
"The head coaches were fired for a reason , its not up to the interim coach to turn around the mess results wise  in the short time they have the side. The role is more to hold the team together and start do their best to get the side up and…"
49 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels begin interviewing for head coaching role
"10000%"
53 minutes ago
More…