Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He might with JD being the problem he had, but he would have a few demands if he is to return.

• The dumbest thing Souths did was decline Reynolds 3 year contract. Was Demetriou part of that decision process? He deserved the sack at that point. Anyway we put up with mediocrity for years on end, Souths make moves, no mucking around

• Can't believe they didn't give him 11 years to get it right.

What the hells wrong with them.

• Can't believe it either fair dinkum.

The bloke only just took over FFS.

• I blame Darwin Frank, not the coach. #stopdarwin.

• Haha isn't it #EndDarwin.

Zero to do with BA, it's Darwin mate.

• Exactly!

Souths might hold the gold medal in worst decisions made ever (unless there's one there we made I've forgotten about :)... think what a dumb descision every time I see the fantastic boss Reynolds play.

what a fantastic signing in every facet he was for broncos and especially smart with a young side.

• We make plenty of moves mate, moves just like a sloth....

• Hey Frank, that's a bit uncalled for, bit disrespectful to sloths.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Yeah Man's discussion News on Lomax
"Yeah not sold on him either but I wouldn't mind John Morris or Josh Hannay."
2 minutes ago
Eel for life replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Former Eels players have their say
"Broderick wright? Seriously?
BA and Brown were best mates at one stage, i woiuld love to know what ended up happening there. There has to be more to it."
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"What's plan B I'm past BA.
Theyve missed on Bennett and seemingly have left themselves in a hole this is my point here.
The fact that they feel compelled to tell the whole world they had a crack but failed makes no sense to me because they did…"
4 minutes ago
Billy Bob replied to Last place's discussion Trent Barrett team list
"I like these changes mate. I'd also start Hands and play MA off bench "
5 minutes ago
More…