Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't worry he wears them as a badge of honour.

• You do know that Hugo has a degree , Ploppa. Therefore you have no right in questioning his qualifications to make his comment. He obviously knows what he's doing as nobody with a degree , ever ! Has been inadequate at their role. 

• I just tune out. Absolutely irrelevant. 

• He's only really intrested in single mothers doing it tough and crackheads anyways. Wonder what the going buy rate is for a stolen PS5 these days .  Word is desperate widows wedding rings is where he really makes his living.  Trolls the local papers looking for death notices and then contacts the poor family's on Messenger. 

• 🤣🤣 Go Pop's the bush banker .

• Demetriou just got sacked so they're probably right. 

• Reading that South's hierarchy is not sure if they should pursue Bennett or go in a fresh direction. Hoping they don't go for Wayne 🤣

• Maybe Skeletor has already said no to them?

Let's hope so 

• It's possible or maybe they can lure Sam Burgess back from England who knows. 

• That would be the play but surely Sam wouldn't go back there after what's happened already 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Captain replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Former Eels players have their say
"Sour grapes. What unprofessional sods."
14 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Archie's discussion Bets on ladies and gents.
"He is my first choice for head coach. He is absolutely the best person to address our deficits."
15 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"I don't know why we let it out that we were after Bennett.I'd have only let that out if we landed him.I actually don't see the point.We are so tight lipped about contract negotiations about dealings with players contracts I mean really tight lipped…"
15 minutes ago
Parra Eels replied to Charbs's discussion Bennett 3-Year Deal Done with Rabbits
"Cool story bro, but that is absolute bullshit, he never approached us."
16 minutes ago
More…