Pick one player to sign.

If you could pick any player from a club to join eels which one would you choose currently ? For me Manu is someone I'd love at parra. 🤣 Just someone who is a serious threat out wide but can also cover 3/4 spots in the team at a pinch. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Walsh or Cleary

• Munster. Maybe Brimson or Drinkwater. But definitely Munster.

• As good as Walsh is, he doesn't fix our problems out wide or at hooker.

It would take more than just Walsh to put is in the premiership equation. 

• I'd be inclined to pick Brandon Smith. Has a combination with brown and has over 90% tackle effectiveness with over 350 tackles made.

• I don't understand how Cleary, Renolyds or Walsh would help us win a premiership. None of them would improve our defence which is the issue in this team. If I could sign someone it would be bellamy, Webster or Ivan Cleary. 

• Reynolds has the ability to transform a teams attitude. We wouldn't have lost 6 on the trot to start the year with him in our team. He makes players around him play better. 

• I'd head hunt Frank Ponissi.

• Everyone should see why Olam shouldn't be chased by us 

• Defensively ... attack wise he is fine 

• That is why i am adament, and have been for a while, that we get a defensive Centre, like Opacic. Get a Centre that can do both would be great but a defensive Centre nonetheless.

We should have an identity as a defensive powerhouse.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion ROSTER 2025: WHO STAYS, WHO GOES, WHO COMES IN, WHO PLAYS WHERE?
"Yehez, there is a physcology to the game and managing people, Ryles would be a fool to come in and tip the apple cart. Obviously players like Makatoa, Lussick, Harper will go. Players like Ogden,Hands, Russell, Cini, Doorey will go if opportunities…"
27 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Can Dylan Brown lead the eels.
"Warriors have been fairly average this season yeah but it would be the toughest of the 3. The other 4 games are against powerhouse teams so just try not lose by 40. Sivo and Tualagi both back would help but it's going to be a rough 7 weeks "
1 minute ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion ROSTER 2025: WHO STAYS, WHO GOES, WHO COMES IN, WHO PLAYS WHERE?
"Tedesco? It is starting to become the coaching search all over again with random names now popping up as potential signings. Gareth Hock will sign a 3 year deal tomorrow."
1 minute ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Can Dylan Brown lead the eels.
"Only thing that helps is Tuilagi and Sivo both close to coming back, that does help. Ogden is back too and though he is better than who we have been putting in of late. Warriors i would not say is winnable due to being in Auckland. "
3 minutes ago
More…