Replies

• I find it difficult doing two things at once, or so my wife says!

• I find it difficult doing one thing at once 

• I think that's a problem i have . So I've stopped doing most things 

• It's a sign the club doesn't value their members.

• It's a sign JB, comeon you can be more negative than that!

• He's got a point though. It was a nice 'value-add' for members to hear about significant announcements before the general public.

• Thats Frog Shit

• I just looked at your Avatar Lenny and that bastard scares the shit out of me.....I hope it eats Snakes and Fresh water Eels

• Among other things eats roots and leaves . Very aptly named Agro 

• This reply was deleted.
    • that's the story of Chief's life....Vengy.

The last thing he did right was, was, was......shit has he ever got anything right!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Fair enough regards those 2 - they are probably the most aggressive kick returners in the comp. I would say it's not getting the warriors the win this year though. 
Sivo is the worst this year - but like I said he's played 3 games - 2 of them on one…"
7 minutes ago
Jack replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"His just given a full month at fullback and wants to show what he has. Smart move by him to not take the option. Plays a good month of footy and he could earn extra 100-150k "
7 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Don't be obtuse Frank, Penrith were pissed when they lost Katoa, and Hopgood was a bit like Sander's, he had road blocks in front of him and thus he left. They also have lost Turuva to Tigers. That's not a criticsm of Penrith, their systems are as…"
9 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"You don't need to test the market to know player worth - there are people at our club who's literal job is to understand the player market, understand what competitive salaries would look like, and negotiate to right-size a contract. Sure, if you're…"
27 minutes ago
More…